Political Football League

Ray B

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
I see the Kansas City football group decided to stay in the locker room rather than be on the sideline and stand for the National Anthem. So all I have to say to that has the acronym FUNFL or maybe it is FYNFL, but in either case I won't be wasting any of my time watching a bunch of losers.

Just one more reason to spend time in the great outdoors on the weekend! I'm done with major league sports now.

Yep most such sports lost me several years ago. NFL when the players started dancing or posing for "Heisman selfie pics" after practically every play! Never even had withdrawl pangs. I quit NFL well before the kneeling disgrace started a few years ago. I watch golf some and really enjoy watching the big boys play rugby if available. Don't know if they're displaying any BLM poop yet or not but will watch these until they start "the cause of the month" crap.... then I'm outta there! Soccer does nothing for me nor does women's tennis where every hit is accompanied by a "grunt".... what the h...? or women's volleyball where every point no matter if won or lost is followed by a huddle of high fives, low fives or covid elbow bumps ... right! I don't need to watch or suffer "in your face" politics or contrived nonsense in any form. Plenty of other things to do.

Last edited:
I see the Kansas City football group decided to stay in the locker room rather than be on the sideline and stand for the National Anthem. So all I have to say to that has the acronym FUNFL or maybe it is FYNFL, but in either case I won't be wasting any of my time watching a bunch of losers.
I heard the Chiefs were on the field for the anthem. It was Texas that stayed in their locker room.

I did not watch the whole game, but did watch the start of the “show” while eating dinner with the Mrs.

Texans stayed in locker room during anthem. Then they played some other song I have no clue what it was. Then all players lined up from teams arm in arm for what they called “a moment of unity”. The fans booed. Not really sure why they booed, but my thought is it was because they paid a lot of money to watch football, not some publicity stunt.

Shortly there after, I turned it off. Just not feeling it anymore and I love football.

That other song, was the black national anthem.
I only kneel for God, but standing in unity in the middle of the field is something I can get behind.
If the NFL gets as bad as the NBA, I'm done with it.
Hopefully college ball can be saved from this hot mess.

Today is 9-11...in 2001 nobody had heard of kneeling against America, antifa, BLM, cancel culture or any of the other garbage. In 2001 the police, firefighters, first responders were heroes--not to be defunded. How fake were we to claim, we will never forget, when now we forget our own country. I've had it with all pro sports, the new "anthem" and the rest. They'll never get another dollar or the time of day from me. I don't CARE what they are upset about--best caption I've seen was a little Japanese baby girl being asked to apologize for Pearl Harbor (before she was born) because that is just as stupid as all the other victim crap being touted about what happened 300yrs ago.

What's this got to do with the price of Abyssinian kudu in E. Africa? Professional Hunter. That I get. Professional Sports?? lol There are entire websites, tv channels and MSM dedicated to 'em...

There used to be a term for people who behaved like that
"UN-AMERICAN" they can bugger off to Cuba.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SungHiggin

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg