AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Hunted
New Zealand, Austaralia
UK: Police Handing Out Blunt Knives to Domestic Violence Victims to Reduce Stabbings in the Home

Victims of domestic violence will have their kitchen knives replaced with blunt utensils to prevent their partners attacking them in their own home.

Nottinghamshire Police are piloting the scheme where around 100 ‘no point’ knives will be handed to victims who have either been threatened or attacked with a knife.

Police are concerned about the high level of knife-related incidents that happen in the home, and are hoping the new scheme has the potential to save lives.

Domestic violence knife crime makes up more than 17 percent of incidents reported to Nottinghamshire Police.
0_NPK2JPG.jpg

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/nottingham-news/police-handing-out-blunt-knives-2964343

Soon brains guilty of spawning negative thoughts will be confiscated.

Actually hold that thought, it just occurred to me that this program must have been running for quite a while now... I mean it is the only plausible explanation...

Might be a lot of negative thoughts ovu thar..If the knife is sharp enough to slice bread then you just slice instead of poke..,.o_O

Blunt knife??????? I see a potential for increase in blunt force trauma.

Remember Neville Chamberlain?

Peace in our time...............

upload_2019-6-16_17-57-8.png

If this were released on April first it would at least make a little more sense...

My, oh, my. What genius dreamed this up? Now we'll have no more pokers, it'll be slashers and slicers. Or maybe they will hit each other with the back of the blade and call it whackers. How about the side of the blade and call it smackers. I think someone got into the gin a little heavy.

Please forgive me Von Gruff.

Today is my 10th anniversary as a member of this fine website where I've met a lot of great folks and had a bunch of laughs.

I thought what better way to start the next 10 years than with a lighthearted contribution.

Thanks for the opening. :D Beers:

@Von Gruff ,

Are you announcing a new line of blunted knives? :D

Can they just remove the abuser from the home?
Why equip them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerthaChristopher

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.