AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Europe
Member of
Polish Hunting Association
Hello
I do not know if I have already mentioned that hunting wild boars with dogs is my passion. It is a kind of hunting which is very active hunting and it probably makes sense in hunting. And a good dog is not replaced in this case. I live in the area where I hunt so every hunt takes place spontaneously and without any preparation. Of course, these are only a small part of the photos I have to share. The weapon I use is the Bar Zenith 300 Win Mag. The ball is RN 220 Hornady. Hand-loaded. Aimpoint Hunter 34 red dot. I greet everyone, especially hunters who love hunting with dogs.

Best regards

7.jpg
8.jpg
11.jpg
13.jpg
14.JPG
IMG_20131220_100524.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg

Last edited:
Very good pigs, congrats !

Some nice boar, well done. I have very fond memories of my hunting trip to Poland for Roe deer and boar.

Congrats!!

Hello
I do not know if I have already mentioned that hunting wild boars with dogs is my passion. It is a kind of hunting which is very active hunting and it probably makes sense in hunting. And a good dog is not replaced in this case. I live in the area where I hunt so every hunt takes place spontaneously and without any preparation. Of course, these are only a small part of the photos I have to share. The weapon I use is the Bar Zenith 300 Win Mag. The ball is RN 220 Hornady. Hand-loaded. Aimpoint Hunter 34 red dot. I greet everyone, especially hunters who love hunting with dogs.

Best regards

G'day Falco

Wow, they are monster size boars, and great photos too.

I bet you have a lot of hair raising stories about the hunts too.(y):giggle:

There is something so impressive about the European Wild Boars, they are a worthy opponent for sure.

Thank you for posting

Regards
Rob

Congratulations and thanks for posting the report and photos. The barrel on your rifle looks quite short, which I guess makes it handy during the chase in the woods.

Very very nice. What kind of dogs do you use?

Dinosaur
The fact is that a male boar can be dangerous if he is injured. But a ball of 300 Win Mag makes him polite quickly :)

375 Ruger Fan
The barrel is 20 inches. It is quite important when hunting in dense forest and you have to shoot several yards quite often intuitively.

DWB

I hunt with Słovacki Kopov dogs. These are the dogs in the photos. They are mild-mannered dogs and love to hunt.

Brent in Az

As I already wrote. Slovak Kopov are very durable dogs and have a passion for hunting. They find wild boars very well, even at greater distances, therefore I use Garmin 320 navigation. It is important that the hunter understands dogs.

There will also be reports on deer hunting, stags and roe deer. I will try to describe it more colorfully. Anyone who has hunted deer and stags during the rut knows how great this experience is for a hunter.

Best regards

Last edited:
Thanks for posting! Great photos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SavannahDo

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg