AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Europe
Member of
Polish Hunting Association
Hello
I do not know if I have already mentioned that hunting wild boars with dogs is my passion. It is a kind of hunting which is very active hunting and it probably makes sense in hunting. And a good dog is not replaced in this case. I live in the area where I hunt so every hunt takes place spontaneously and without any preparation. Of course, these are only a small part of the photos I have to share. The weapon I use is the Bar Zenith 300 Win Mag. The ball is RN 220 Hornady. Hand-loaded. Aimpoint Hunter 34 red dot. I greet everyone, especially hunters who love hunting with dogs.

Best regards

7.jpg
8.jpg
11.jpg
13.jpg
14.JPG
IMG_20131220_100524.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg

Last edited:
Very good pigs, congrats !

Some nice boar, well done. I have very fond memories of my hunting trip to Poland for Roe deer and boar.

Congrats!!

Hello
I do not know if I have already mentioned that hunting wild boars with dogs is my passion. It is a kind of hunting which is very active hunting and it probably makes sense in hunting. And a good dog is not replaced in this case. I live in the area where I hunt so every hunt takes place spontaneously and without any preparation. Of course, these are only a small part of the photos I have to share. The weapon I use is the Bar Zenith 300 Win Mag. The ball is RN 220 Hornady. Hand-loaded. Aimpoint Hunter 34 red dot. I greet everyone, especially hunters who love hunting with dogs.

Best regards

G'day Falco

Wow, they are monster size boars, and great photos too.

I bet you have a lot of hair raising stories about the hunts too.(y):giggle:

There is something so impressive about the European Wild Boars, they are a worthy opponent for sure.

Thank you for posting

Regards
Rob

Congratulations and thanks for posting the report and photos. The barrel on your rifle looks quite short, which I guess makes it handy during the chase in the woods.

Very very nice. What kind of dogs do you use?

Dinosaur
The fact is that a male boar can be dangerous if he is injured. But a ball of 300 Win Mag makes him polite quickly :)

375 Ruger Fan
The barrel is 20 inches. It is quite important when hunting in dense forest and you have to shoot several yards quite often intuitively.

DWB

I hunt with Słovacki Kopov dogs. These are the dogs in the photos. They are mild-mannered dogs and love to hunt.

Brent in Az

As I already wrote. Slovak Kopov are very durable dogs and have a passion for hunting. They find wild boars very well, even at greater distances, therefore I use Garmin 320 navigation. It is important that the hunter understands dogs.

There will also be reports on deer hunting, stags and roe deer. I will try to describe it more colorfully. Anyone who has hunted deer and stags during the rut knows how great this experience is for a hunter.

Best regards

Last edited:
Thanks for posting! Great photos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeWedel71

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois