POACHED ! THIS IS SO SAD...

Ya this was posted a short while ago. It blows my mind what people are willing to do to animals and each other for a few peices of paper. Very sad.

Sorry to sound a little rude Jerome but this link of yours is wrong! I'm not kidding. I tried to copy the link to the above article and post it all over the web to american viewers who don't know. What comes up but a request to log in to your website in order to view this story. Seriously could you find a way to make this a nice link that we can refrence people to so they can see what is going on in africa. Can some please forward me a link I can post where no log in is required. I would really appreciate any help.

PM me your e-mail address and I'll send it to you..

When you look up: :The Tragic Story of Geza the Rhino" 7 Full pages of links come up on google.

Spread the word further Tony.

The more, the sadder!

Sorry to sound a little rude Jerome but this link of yours is wrong! I'm not kidding. I tried to copy the link to the above article and post it all over the web to american viewers who don't know. What comes up but a request to log in to your website in order to view this story. Seriously could you find a way to make this a nice link that we can refrence people to so they can see what is going on in africa. Can some please forward me a link I can post where no log in is required. I would really appreciate any help.

Here is a link tap: http://www.africahunting.com/content/2-poached-1146/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisabeth1

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross