Please Vote Yes to Grizzly Bear Hunting in British Columbia

We have to be vigilant because I think they can fudge the results by voting multiple times from multiple machines.

Voted. Currently 52% for, 48% against hunting.

Screen Shot 2017-03-29 at 4.37.35 PM.png

We're down now, 53% to 47%. Hopefully everyone will vote, because I can't believe this is happening in BC.

This is the same thing except it was on our ballet that stopped spring hunting and baiting of black bears in Colorado. Why people with no wildlife biology education think they know how to manage wildlife.
I guess if they could get medicines, they think they could medicate themselves. Or design and build a car or airplane.
We live in a very ignorant era, IMO. but what do I know? I'm just an old engineer.

Voted, Thanks all I draw a tag (limited entry hunting resident tag ever year) Chased a big bruin last year, but he was chasing a moose he had taken a swipe at ( leaking blood) saw them but couldn't get a clean shot final ran out of day light. Just to state the obvious the grizz populations are VERY healthy in Northern BC.
Cheers
Pat

Done.
15.000 grizzlybears are living in BC.
Hunting rate yearly : 300 -350 heads
Round 2%
Its almost nothing.
When the public opinion close grizzly hunting in BC ,they never can be hunted in our generation.Im sure of that. Equal how much they are.

By the way,one of the greatest bear killer is the Canadian Pacific Railway ,especially when the train is loosing wheat,corn and such agriculture things during the transport through the country. And also where killed a big number of bears,because they love to eat the lubrication fluid the train-wheels are loosing.
(a friend of mine was working for railway security in Alberta).

Best example is Romania.
They have much to much brownbears and the government closed it .
Reason: European public pressure:mad:
When you are a hunter, you are a devil.
An argument has no worth in that days.

Here you can read the official GRIZZLY BEAR STATUS IN BC
http://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content?id=D3912FB3272D4D369DAE6C5831D8EFD5

Keep tough.
Foxi

Last edited:
I suspect you are getting people voting from different computers and double counting their votes.

Wait till a couple of these anti-hunters go walking in the woods there and get their ass chewed off by a bear they'll be screaming you got to do something about these bears!

I suspect you are getting people voting from different computers and double counting their votes.
Can we do that too?

A lot of the same people eat meat, fish and chicken and they think nothing of that. As long as someone else does their killing for them.

Can we do that too?
As far as I know there isnt anything that would prevent it as it is dependent on an IP address. Maybe the computer savy here can clarify?

just went to work computer and it voted a second time

Antis way ahead. Too bad some of them wouldn't get out of town and go camping in areas with high griz populations. One way or the other they might see the light.

We have to be vigilant because I think they can fudge the results by voting multiple times from multiple machines.

Really, you can do that? :D :ROFLMAO:

I voted 6 times.
Do you think that skewed the numbers in this incredibly scientific poll?

Last edited:
I voted twice, now I'm gonna look for another computer so I can vote a third time

Hunters are never going to win on a straw poll like this one is.

There are way more non hunting anti's than there are us hunters and you can tell by the way that it was worded that it was tilting towards the anti hunting crowd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross