AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
OFAH
Hunted
Canada, USA
Not sure if they like me.

Signed the petition but it has not appeared.

I think we are "SCREWED". This petition has been up and running for 19 hours and we have 19 supporters. Even though it is misguided, the antis seem to have WAY more passion for their cause than hunters do. They get THOUSANDS of supporters in just 4 days. At this rate, in 4 days we'll have 96. According to this forum's statistics there are over 25000 members. Where the "F" are they? There is a lot of "talk the talk" here but nobody seems to actually and truly give a shit. Some are saying that SCI should do this and so and so should do that but are they willing to do anything themselves? COME ON PEOPLE>>>>WAKE UP! Help out 8X68!

Maybe the moderators can send the original post out in a member wide email like they do deals so that everyone is aware of it? If it doesn't stay up in the recent viewed queue then no one will know about it....

Maybe the moderators can send the original post out in a member wide email like they do deals so that everyone is aware of it? If it doesn't stay up in the recent viewed queue then no one will know about it....
I hope you're right..... but they seem to find everything else! We'll see how it pans out in a couple of days.

Not sure if they like me.

Signed the petition but it has not appeared.
I think it takes time to appear.
I've probably irritated a few people on other forums on this side of the pond by vocalizing my disgust (using polite terminology) for their lack of support. Doesn't matter that not everyone hunts. We're all supposed to be in this together.
If this is the general mentality among hunters & firearms enthusiasts then those that have made an effort to help us out wasted their time. We will be doomed by our own hand and the anti's will win :(

Just signed it , 28 now .
What a stupid site !
Had a look at some of the petitions on it , mind blowing .
Why does any one or any business even look at it .
One petition here in New Zealand on it is to save the mexican pie ?
What the hell is a mexican pie and who really cares ?
Its got thousands of votes , REALLY !!

Posting here to make sure it gets back on the new list. We really cannot let this petition fall short!

What a stupid site !
There must be people who live by their keyboard and create and sign these petitions out of shear ignorance and boredom.

Up to 34 now.
Just signed up.
JTT

What a stupid site !

That's funny!

This needs to be on the FRONT page when we log on to AH .
Jerome , how can you do it .????
IT NEEDS TO BE IN BIG HEADLINES .
Hanks right about this bullshit and we need to stand up and support the hunters in Canada .
Cheers Dory .

I don't think they liked what I said.

This time I got asked to donate money. My comments are still not being displayed.

Must be an open minded unbiased platform for change. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Just signed and it was at 50.

Yeah, I finally got to be on the petition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lepani

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!