Please say a prayer for my son

Still thinking of you guys and praying for Cooper’s speedy and complete recovery. This really hits close to home for me. When I was just his age I had surgery for telescoping intestines. Similar, but slightly different from what your little guy is going through I believe.
Keep the faith, kids are tough and heal quickly. Tell him he’s got a whole bunch of new buddies on AH that can’t wait for him to get out hunting again and post some pics up for us :)

May the Lord heal and comfort Cooper. Amen.

Thank you and it sounds very similar. intussusception is the medical term for what he has. But I think it might be the same thing.. I know it's considered to be very rare and it's where his intestine basically pulled itself into itself and the knotted up.

Wow, that is good picture of what happen! Hopefully, you son heals up well! Prayer sent.

Just saw this post. Praying a speedy recovery over your son. God is a good and kind father. Blessings to you and your family. Kevin

I surely do hope your boy recovers well from this. Tough to go thru this.

Thank you for the update on Cooper. He continues to remain in my prayers, as do several other request from posts on AH. Prayer is a most powerful gift, and I, like you, are continually humbled by the faith expressed by this hunting community. I stand in awe of all of you and our God.

Update on cooper...

We got to take him home today. The doc was surprised by how fast he recovered but said there is no sense in keeping him. We have to continue to monitor him and make sure he is taking it easy but we thank God and all of y'all for all the prayers and messages. We believe if it wasn't for God the surgeon that was on call (the only one in the area and I believe state that has done the operation) wouldn't have been on call so thank y'all for all of the prayers. It's true when they say prayers go up and powers come down! Thank you again.

That is fantastic news. In a few weeks, your past concerns will be a distant memory.

I am so happy to hear he is home and all went so well. Kids are tough and bounce back quick.

No mom and dad can get some rest as I am sure it was very hard on the two of you.

(y)

So glad to hear!

Update on cooper...

We got to take him home today. The doc was surprised by how fast he recovered but said there is no sense in keeping him. We have to continue to monitor him and make sure he is taking it easy but we thank God and all of y'all for all the prayers and messages. We believe if it wasn't for God the surgeon that was on call (the only one in the area and I believe state that has done the operation) wouldn't have been on call so thank y'all for all of the prayers. It's true when they say prayers go up and powers come down! Thank you again.

Outstanding!

Great news

That is great news! We will still be praying for a speedy and full recovery.

I've been waiting for this good news.
He is a tough little guy.

He'll be out hunting in no time. :A Banana:

That set of Moose antlers must have found a new home in his room by now.

Time to send some prayers of thanksgiving for Cooper's success! Glad to hear that the young man is doing so much better!

So happy to hear this! What a relief to you and his mom I am sure. Continued best wishes.

God is Awesome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg