Please say a prayer for my son

Just caught this thread. Prayers for your boy, as well as parents, docs & staff. Hope he is convalescing well.

I'm praying for you and your family.

Thanks for the update, continued prayers for the young man!

Prayers for your son from Rick ! May he have a full recovery!

Thanks for the update, my kids I and are excited it is going well and will keep praying

Thanks for the update. Glad the surgery is over. We'll keep you in our prayers.
Bruce

I too, just caught the thread, Prayers for his continuing recovery, and God's presence with you all. I'm living proof that prayer in these circumstances works.

Update on cooper.

He has had one small fever that he fought off pretty quickly so that is a great sign. We have been up and walking around the hospital trying to make his intestines start working again. It seems they are trying as he has passed gas twice. But his belly is still rock hard so the docs think there is still a ton of air built up and are concerned how come alot more hasn't came out. After he is done resting hopefully he will feel up to another walk and we can try to get more air out and try to keep his intestines alive.

I want to thank everyone for your prayers I truly believe they are helping and I am humbled by all of yoour thoughts. It' amazing that a bunch of strangers can care enough to take time out of their day to ask about someone they have never met. Thank yall again.
Prayers for a steady and complete recovery.

Prayers and thoughts are coming to him! Love the Lord! And my He provide for him.

Prayers from South Africa, brother.
Hope all goes well for the little champ.

I am praying for Gods healing hands to be on Cooper.
Blessings,
Philip

praying for your family!

Another update.

Sorry been busy and haven' checked back in. We are still in fairbanks he seems like he might be ok here they are worried about how big his balls swole up and some fluid in the back but since he isn' in pain they want to see if his body will take care of it before we have to do surgery again. Thank you all again.

I have a picture of how knotted up his intestines were. That is the pic attached here so do not click on it if you think it will bother you. It is pretty nasty.

Attachments

• received_10216136824244308.jpeg
    received_10216136824244308.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 163
Still thinking of you guys and praying for Cooper’s speedy and complete recovery. This really hits close to home for me. When I was just his age I had surgery for telescoping intestines. Similar, but slightly different from what your little guy is going through I believe.
Keep the faith, kids are tough and heal quickly. Tell him he’s got a whole bunch of new buddies on AH that can’t wait for him to get out hunting again and post some pics up for us :)

May the Lord heal and comfort Cooper. Amen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg