Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
Hunted
Africa, Europe, Asia, North America
Hey gang,

Ok, now that I have your attention:

I am asking for some review and constructive criticism of my website. This is not a shameless plug (I promise Jerome!) but actually trying to see if the website is legible, clean and makes sense. I have recently changed formats and I'm still working out a few bugs but if you guys would please give me honest feedback I would surely appreciate it.

Hunting for Adventure - Hunting For Adventure

Before anyone mentions it, I am thinking of adding a "SPECIALS" section...any thoughts on that as well?

Tom

Looks good. Many pictures for all areas.

Lots of graphics to load and they show a very good representation for the area.
The Mozambique packages with the Hippo, not sure what you are going to do with that one right now.

Item to look at. Your trophy list and prices area second list of trophy animals is not in alignment. I thought i could be my eyes however when it was in a few areas it become noticeable.

Thanks James. That's exactly the sort of thing I'm looking for. I'll check it out.

Tom Zimbabwe was the easiest to see the alignment issue the other had it however it was not to the degree that you see in Zimbabwe.

It looked god awful horrible. It looked like a lawyer put your site together. If I didn't know better I'd say that someone who was from the south threw it together. Am I too far off in accusing a southern hillbilly lawyer of constructing your site???

hahahahahahaha;)

Thanks for the kind words Tony! :cool: It does have a certain charm to it doesn't it. You didn't see the fine print that says each page view costs $5 billed to your credit card?

Im really not liking you tom. I don't like that sable/Kafue lechewe deal at all. Im gonna have to get your credit card and use it to purchase that safari if you don't take that deal down.

You asked for it, you got it. Good luck with it Tom.

Bigger pictures on your pages.

CONTACT PAGE- The background white in the data entry area needs to be tamed down.
Too bright given the black background.

GALLERY - Can not get the images to act like buttons to enlarge- no idea why. They do not work for me.
Do you have headers or titles for each photo?
Kind of a conglomeration.

Main GALLERY up depending on topic Split it up.
Elk or along the lines of the countries listed on the home page.
or property. Something.

Just went to BOTSWANA page and can not look at those pictures either.
Consistency between the countries.
More pictures in Namibia.

MOZ a work in progress.
Sending me to links I can not find?? Where are they?

ZAMBIA Changed font in Zambia, change it to the larger easier to read font you have used earlier in the website.

ZIMBABWE - get rid of the 1x1 in front of the price. make a foot note.

Alignment in the tables needs to be tighter. A little scattered

JAPAN, duplicated your contact details in another colour. Why?
Love the map idea, make them readable. I can not enlarge it when I click on it.

RSA LIMPOPO - get your duplicated contact info out again.
price list move the numbers away from the items a bit. Clean it up again.
If you can, get them all in the same format so I do not have to think when I look.

ARGENTINA - you tell people to scroll down for pictures. Other pages you do not.
Having some picture at the top would be consistent.

Argentina /US have the prices in ORANGE everywhere else is white.

EMAIL: Get your email address set up within your own domain name. Not at Yahoo.
You have the web page, use the domain and change your email to it.

That is what I needed! Thanks Wayne. Now just let me see if i can figure out how to make the changes! Ha.

Tom your becoming a regular Smart Ass "Bikinis, etc" I love it after checking out your site I like the way you have it laid out and when I seen the prices well my friend it will not be long before you hear Japan here I come Great Site.

@ Tony Spot on! I'm still LMAO! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

It looked god awful horrible. It looked like a lawyer put your site together. If I didn't know better I'd say that someone who was from the south threw it together. Am I too far off in accusing a southern hillbilly lawyer of constructing your site???

hahahahahahaha;)

now that's dang funny right there, I don't care who ya are! hahah! :laughing:

If I didn't know any better. I would say that hot model and that dorky kid from the
godaddy.com super bowl commercial got together and created your site!!

Only thing I noticed was on the mobile site. The western US section had a really large gap between the header picture and all the hunt info. It was a long way down and made me think at first there was no other info on the page. Also you might want to consider adding what the western hunts come with? Lodging, food? I am guessing its just for the hunt only? You may want to mention that? Other than that, it looked good.

I coudn t find the girls in bikinis :redhot:

I coudn t find the girls in bikinis :redhot:

False Advertising... Incredible.

(1) A seller shall not make a representation or statement of fact in an
advertisement that is false or has the capacity to mislead prospective
purchasers.

I say we rat him out to the Attorney General in Missouri! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg