Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
ZPHGA,SOAZ,SCI, ZTA
Hunted
Most countries
Folks I am offering several 2 x 1 plains game specials in the Bubiana Conservancy ( South East low veld Zimbabwe ).
Hunts will be conducted by one of my permanent PH's and the lodge is upmarket, plains game abundant and of great trophy quality. Despite the low prices, no corners will be cut, this is a full on guided hunt with all the ' bells and whistles '.

Minimum days is 5 days

2 x 1 plains game @ $ 550/ day ( split between the 2 hunters )

Includes

VAT
Daily rates tax

Trophy fees

Waterbuck $ 2500
Giraffe $ 1650
Eland $ 1650
Kudu $ 1500
Zebra $ 1500
Wildebeest ( blue ) $ 1200
Hyena $ 950
Warthog $ 450
Bushpig $ 450
Duiker $ 400
Grysbok $ 400
Impala $ 350
Civet $ 300
Genet $ 250
Wildcat $ 250
Baboon $ 100
Monkey $ 100
Jackal $ 100

Trophy fee tax 4 %
Dip/ pack $ 650
Road transfer from Bulawayo $ 200

Open dates from March 1 - December 15, 2016
Rifle hire available
Fantastic bass and bream fishing as well as francolin and guinea fowl shoots.

Cheers

Martin

DEVAN WASTCHAK KUDU copy.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to do this hunt in this particular area... but for South Africans, these prices are very steep in Rand terms.....

sorry, the exchange rate does not help!

oo0o0o0ooo wildcat!!! ahh man, so tempting! but ive other plans already! good luck with this amazing deal and hope to see some pictures!

sorry, the exchange rate does not help!
Yip... it is a problem for us serious hunters that hunt across the borders. But, I save the expensive dollars to do just that... hunt DG across the borders and then the PG I hunt in more affordable RSA AND get to keep the meat (y):D

Bruce, come for a late season buffalo or tuskless next year, will work out a deal for my southern neighbour!

Bruce, come for a late season buffalo or tuskless next year, will work out a deal for my southern neighbour!
Hi Martin,
GREAT news and very much appreciated. I will stay in touch with you via your website and e - mail. I would like to take my younger son on a 2 x 1 hunt and let him take the tuskless.
Towards the end of 2016 suits me perfectly... not sure if my son can wait that long!! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephaineT

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!