www.umlilosafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, USA, Canada, Belgium, Italy, England, Scotland, Wales
Denmark.jpeg
2017 Plains Game Offers - US$.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I imagine a driven hunt has got to be an interesting thing to be a part of. A lot of shooting opportunity for the money.
Its great fun and a necessary in some areas on some species.
We do it in a very controlled manner, each spot/client has a PH with him and animals are still nominated before a shot is taken. The empty shells around you unfortunately at the end of the day is far more than the head count of game!!!
All PH's are in contact with each other and ANY wounded animal is immediately reported to everybody and is to be taken first. We seldom loose an animal that is wounded.

Sir, I have a couple of questions on your cull/management hunt.

Regarding the zero daily rate package, how many animals are included in the $3750 price, and what are the 16 species available?
Regarding your 7 specie trophy hunt, which animals are included?
How big is the property (not concession) in which hunts are conducted? Fenced?

Regarding the zero daily rate package, how many animals are included in the $3750 price, and what are the 16 species available?

Please send me your email address via PM and I will immediately send you FULL details on all your questions.

Please send me your email address via PM and I will immediately send you FULL details on all your questions.
Francois & Johan, Please answer the questions posted by members on the thread itself as it benefits everyone, unless the member has requested to be contacted directly. I can understand if someone has a lot of questions or the answer is complicated or lengthy, but simple questions, as most are, should be answered for all to see. Thanks, Jerome

Hi, the Zero Daily Rate Package consists of the 45 Trophy Species and 16 Culling species and each has a different value per specie, which I can email you. The hunter simply take the pricelist and pick animals that together make up the value of $3750.
The $3750 includes all costs except flights.

The 7 specie is as follows: $3650 /Hunter / 7 Species (Blesbuck, Blue Wildebeest, Duiker, Impala, Kudu, Springbuck, Warthog)

All Management hunts are on fenced properties. The smallest fenced property is in excess of 5000acres and the biggest is just under 50 000acres. Let me assure you that the fence does not come into consideration. We walk and stalk and never get near a fence.

The Species
Baboon
Black Springbuck
Black Wildebeest
Blesbuck
Blue Wildebeest
Burchell's Zebra
Bushpig
Cape Bushbuck
Cape Kudu
Cape Springbuck
Caracal (Lynx)
Common Reedbuck
Copper Springbuck
Cape Eland
Springhare
Steenbuck
Vervet Monkey
Warthog
Waterbuck
White Blesbuck
White Springbuck
Black Impala
Blue Duiker
Bontebok
Brown Hyena
Cape Grysbuck
Crocodile
Golden Wildebeest
Hippo
Honey Badger
Klipspringer
Lichtenstein Hartebeest
Livingstone Eland
Mountain Zebra
Oribi
Red Duiker
Red Lechwe
Roan
Sable
Buffalo Bull
Buffalo Cow
Sharpe’s Grysbuck
Suni
Tsessebe
Elephant
Lioness
Leopard
Rhino
Pere David Deer
Sambar Deer
Lion & Lioness
Scimitar Horned Oryx
Watusi
Lion
African Wildcat
Gennet
Serval Cat
Civet Cat
Arabian Oryx
Barbary Sheep
Hog Deer
Nubian Ibex
Asian Water Buffalo
Axis Deer
Vaal/Grey Rhebuck

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info. I would be interested in receiving your list of 16 cull/management species please, along with the price/value of each.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WaylonTova

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!