Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Canada, Colorado, Wyoming, Texas, Kansas
Special for 2017

7 day hunts 9 days in camp as arrival and departure days are free do not count as hunting days.

Kudu, Gemsbuck, Blue Wildebeest, Red Hartebeest

1x1 $5525

2x1 $5350

Kudu, Impala, Blesbuck, Common Springbuck

1x1 $3725

2x1 $3550

Main lodge is 24,710 acres of low fenced property with 30 species roaming around.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited:
Kent where are you located? Fly into what airport?

Very classy looking "camp"! Biggest bedroom I've ever seen (including my own!) NICE!

Very impressive lodge. Forrest

Nice packages you have put together. Found it interesting that the 2X1 is so close in price to the 1X1. It really makes doing 2X1 unattractive in most cases. Some nice animals shown. Good looking lodge too. Bruce

Really nice. And low fence too.....

Sure is a great looking place you got there! Nice offer for PG.

Just checked the web site, didn't see day rates for PG. Pretty steep prices on sable!

Looks like decent pricing on those packages and great looking animals. Hope someone can take advantage of it.

Kent where are you located? Fly into what airport?
We are almost exactly in the middle from Grahamstown and Fort Beaufort. Arrival airport is Port Elizabeth.

Thank You for all the great comments . We are glad to call this our home base as well. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Please excuse me as our website is in the middle of being updated at the current moment bear with us as was suppose to be completed prior to post on AH . We have excellent packages put together for first timer all the way up to a seasoned hunter.
Thanks again and come join us on an Adventure.

Just checked the web site, didn't see day rates for PG. Pretty steep prices on sable!
Sable price is not current on website . Correct price is $8000

Welcome to AH! Beautiful and stunning lodging!

There was a typo on my part for the second Special Kudu, Impala, Blesbuck, Common Springbuck 1x1 $3100 2x1 $2850

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross