full

full

full

full

Hunting one of each animal listed
Shoulder Mount of all animals
Crating @ 300 kg Volume
Export Permits & Veterinary Health Certificate
Shipping to Dallas/Atlanta/New York, USA (either one of the three)
Inclusive of Airfreight, road freight in SA, taxes etc.
Only Excluding (Excluding clearance fees in the USA)

This hunt includes 7 Days total (5 days hunting) (2x1 hunt)
4 Animals including shoulder mounts and shipping to the USA.
$6,500 each 2x1

Kind Regards
Liam Urry

Seems too good to be true. If it is legit, that's a hell of a deal for a first timer to Africa!

Four animals total? Or four animals each?

Liam sounds like a great deal. Great payment method that would save a lot of headache especially for someone who never hunted Africa before.

Hay Liam,
This is a new twist of creating a package deal. Hope they sell quick.
Thanks for the hospitality last August when Ruan, I and Eric meet Evan and Mike at your camp for supper.

Great package
My first trip the taxidermy alone me cost that..

@Liam Urry Safaris great offer! By including taxidermy and shipping, this has got to be the best deal posted here in a while!

This is a great opportunity for a first timer- absolutely no hidden costs- everything is known up front!

Best of luck selling these.

Great idea including taxidermy.

That does seem too good to be true. I am curious as to who the taxidermist is or would be? What is the quality of the work? I hope it works out for all parties. I would have loved that deal my first trip to RSA. I am sure you will sell those. Good luck!

I spent a few days with Liam last August. He runs a first class operation, his staff is excellent and he has good trophies. He really cares about what he is doing and does his part to make sure you are successful. Looks like a great deal to me.

I went with Liam in 2011 with my two sons as the hunters. My wife, one of my sons wife and her mother and father. It was an Excellent hunt and great accommodations. Liam took very good care of all of us. Liam has a great mix of hunting terrain with open flats heavily covered valleys and hills and mountains as well. Lots of plains game animals. We saw Rhino and Cape Buffalo as well. Liam is a very good PH very determined to get us quality trophy's and lots of fun to be with as well. We ended up taking 24 trophy's. We received them back in the states in about 10 months. The taxidermy was great. We have been trying to get back with him for the last two years but something has always come up. hopefully in the next year or two we can make it happen. You can read about are hunt by searching Liam Urry hunting reports Lot's of pics

That does seem too good to be true. I am curious as to who the taxidermist is or would be? What is the quality of the work? I hope it works out for all parties. I would have loved that deal my first trip to RSA. I am sure you will sell those. Good luck!
Good day,
The taxidermist used will be Marakalalo Taxidermy Studio out of Bloemfontein, SA.
web-page: www.marakalalo.com or Facebook: Marakalalo Taxidermy.
Truly excellent quality!

Good day,
The taxidermist used will be Marakalalo Taxidermy Studio out of Bloemfontein, SA.
web-page: www.marakalalo.com or Facebook: Marakalalo Taxidermy.
Truly excellent quality!

There stuff is pretty nice and you made one heck of a nice package with this offer. good luck selling them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois