Plains Game Hunt Namibia Special Reduced Rates 2017

JamesJ

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
One of my outfitters in northern Namibia has given me some incredible prices for this year. If you have been looking for a quality hunt at an affordable price this may be the hunt for you. His private farm is 25,000 acres and is traditional spot and stalk hunting. He only host's a few hunters each year. Trophy quality is very good and hunting pressure is extremely low.

The day rate includes Pick up and return to airport, PH, full staff, meals, lodging, drinks, trophy prep and transport to the local taxidermist for pack and ship.

Not included is VAT, dip and pack, rental firearms if needed, accommodations and travel before or after your safari.

Day rate is $250 per day, observers $180 per day, 7 days minimum

Trophy fees
Eland $1200
Kudu $1050
Oryx $650
Burchell's Zebra $650
Hartman's Zebra $750
Red Hartebeest $650
Springbuck $370
Impala $400
Warthog $250
Giraffe $1200
Blue Wildebeest $650
Caracal $370

scenery 035.jpg
DSCF4835.jpg
Elephent_003.jpg
P1000578.jpg

Nice eland pictured James. And I would agree the rates and trophy fees are hard to beat. How far is the road transfer from the airport?

Nice offer James, some nice prices for sure !

Giraffe at $1,200 is amazing!
A nice blue eland would be great at that price!

That is crazy. 10 animals/ 10 days for under $10,000! That is a great deal. Can you tell us a little more about the operation?

@MMAL The farm is a small family run operation, he only runs a few hunters per year so its low pressure. The main property is 25,000 aces but he hunts the surrounding farms, totaling almost 50k acres. They have water on the farm, so they did not get hurt as bad as some by the drought. they have good kudu, eland and gemsbok , all the species listed are on his ranch. There are other species available on the surrounding areas. The ranch is located up by Grootfontein.

That is a great hunt offer. If I was going to Africa this year I'd have to look long and hard at this offer. Cheap day rates and cheap trophy fees too. I hope you book a few of these. Bruce

Super prices on trophys and day rates. Looks like great animals to so this must be one of the cheap hunts that is ok to do. Hope some people get to go on this hunt.

Great opportunity to get a giraffe and some zebras! Love it!

I have hunted this general area back in 2008, fantastic pricing, I would love to go back in the coming years.

Good luck selling them james as I am happy anytime some hunters get to go on a good hunt at fair prices. This hunt will be hard to beat that is for sure.

I am interested in this hunt. Is it possible to get some more information about the area and success rates on eland?

Hi @caribou1 eland success is very good with a rifle 95-100% on big mature animals. The area is north of Windhoek near Grootfontein, is semi Savannah with rolling hills, sandy soil and scrub brush. its a perfect environment for stalking.

James, Is this the same outfit that you advertised in January?
It is a good deal (= value)
Are Cull animals available? and what is the 2x1 rate?

Yes sir, same outfitter, its a great hunt at a phenomenal price.
His 2x1 price is $225 PP and he does cull animal deals while you are camp. They are pretty cheap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.