..Depends on where you go I'll give you prices I last saw in the Limpopo area:
Eland - $2,200
Waterbuck - $1,500
Kudu- $1,500
Zebra- $1,100
Bushbuck- $ 950
Impala- $ 300
Blue Wildebeest - $1,100

Dox...............there are dozens of safari operators on this site. Cruise their websites and you will get a feel for plains game trophy fees. :)

Your question is loaded to the gills and herein is the reason why...

Some operators have cheap trophy fees, and they balance that out with high daily rates, others have cheap daily rates and high trophy fees, and this is but one of the marketing ploys..There are others..Also keep in mind that it takes X dollars to put on a safari, so price isn't all you should take into consideration within reason..Like most things you get about what you pay for.

My suggestion is that you talk to a number of booking agents or Safari Companies, and see what they offer you, then put a pencil to it and be sure they include all of those little hidden charges that are designed to surprise you to no end! :)

Being a booking agent or hunting consultant, I have already done all the background work for you on costs, quality of the Safari Company and I take my commission from the Safari Company at the same cost they charge everyone, I do not add it on to their regular cost..That is what we do, some folks go through us and others believe they can get a better deal going straight to the safari companies. I don't believe an individual can compete with me on good deals, but hey its a free country and to each his own.

Eland for instance can run from $1200 to as much as $2500 depending on where you hunt and what the Company has to offer and the the number of Eland they have on hand, much the same with any of the animals.

shop around is your best bet. Just some advise for what its worth and nothing is written in stone.

As mentioned it depends much on the country and area that will be hunted. Usually a hunting outfitter that offers many species on a larger hunting territory often has a bit of a premium on their trophy fees... availability is also a factor. Something else to consider is that the outfitter may require a minimum number of days for a general plains game hunt or for a certain species in particular...

It's very difficult to say what an average price is as there are so many variables involved in why an animal is priced the way it is, so instead I will give you an indication of price range... Keep in mind that an outfitter may be at the low end of the price range for one species and at the top of the price range for another.

South Africa
Eland 1,600 to 2,500
Waterbuck 1,000 to 2,500
Kudu 700 to 1,500
Zebra (Burchell's Zebra) 800 to 1,400
Bushbuck 500 to 1,000
Impala 200 to 400
Blue Wildebeest 600 to 1,200

Namibia
Eland 1,000 to 2,000
Waterbuck 1,400 to 2,500
Kudu 750 to 1,500
Zebra (Burchell's Zebra) 700 to 1,100
Bushbuck Chobe 500 to 1,000
Impala 400 to 600
Blue Wildebeest 800 to 1,200

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottyB2157

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!