Pistol (Mostly) Reloading Supplies Want To trade

scoober78

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hello all. Just throwing this out there as I know we're in weird times. we can work something out that's fair for everyone. Cleaned out the loading components and have...

1# unopened H110 powder
1# unopened H414 powder

900 Winchester Large Pistol Primers

2- 100 round Value Packs, Winchester 115gr 9mm FMJ

Hornady Custom Grade .308 Win dies (light use, good shape)

Hornady Custom Grade .30-06 dies (light use, good shape)

Lee 4 die .45 ACP Deluxe Pistol Die Set, used for 20 round test.

Interested in trading for:

-H1000 powder
-Hornady .264 ELD-M bullets (140 or 147gr) or loaded Hornady ELD-M ammo in either
-Nosler .264 129gr ABLR
-Barnes .264 127gr LRX
-Nosler .284 160gr AB
-Barnes .375 270gr LRX

Ok. Ground rules. As I said, misty looking to trade. Powder for powder or primers is easy. Both pay HAZMAT, we ship to each other. Anything else, PM and we'll work it out. I'll entertain purchases if there's no trade interest.

I WILL NOT BE PART OF THE PROBLEM WITH THIS AMMO SHORTAGE. I am not going to gouge. If we get to the cash offer stage, I'll take reasonable offers in the order received. I'm here because this community has been good to me. If I wanted to gouge fellow shooters, I'd be on Gun Broker.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Located in eastern NE. I drive often through IA and MO, and will go a couple hours in any direction to meet if that makes a difference for you.

Hello all. Just throwing this out there as I know we're in weird times. we can work something out that's fair for everyone. Cleaned out the loading components and have...

1# unopened H110 powder
1# unopened H414 powder

900 Winchester Large Pistol Primers

2- 100 round Value Packs, Winchester 115gr 9mm FMJ

Hornady Custom Grade .308 Win dies (light use, good shape)

Hornady Custom Grade .30-06 dies (light use, good shape)

Lee 4 die .45 ACP Deluxe Pistol Die Set, used for 20 round test.

Interested in trading for:

-H1000 powder
-Hornady .264 ELD-M bullets (140 or 147gr) or loaded Hornady ELD-M ammo in either
-Nosler .264 129gr ABLR
-Barnes .264 127gr LRX
-Nosler .284 160gr AB
-Barnes .375 270gr LRX

Ok. Ground rules. As I said, misty looking to trade. Powder for powder or primers is easy. Both pay HAZMAT, we ship to each other. Anything else, PM and we'll work it out. I'll entertain purchases if there's no trade interest.

I WILL NOT BE PART OF THE PROBLEM WITH THIS AMMO SHORTAGE. I am not going to gouge. If we get to the cash offer stage, I'll take reasonable offers in the order received. I'm here because this community has been good to me. If I wanted to gouge fellow shooters, I'd be on Gun Broker.

View attachment 389921
I would be interested in buying the .30-06 dies. Please let me know how much you’re asking

Sounds good. You'll be first in line for the .30-06 dies if I can't find an interested trade party.
Sent you a PM.

All, a second look through my stuff yielded this:
407BC253-7DB2-4CCA-987B-9409F0457771.jpeg

Full box of 225 FTX .44 Mag. Same trading interests above.

I will also take the 44 mag ammunition if no one else is in line.

I will also take the 44 mag ammunition if no one else is in line.

Nothing yet. I assume you mean you'd like to buy it outright? If so, I'll probably wait until Monday for straight sales, as I'd rather trade for components.
You are first in line through, for it, so assuming no one is interested in trades, we'll figure it out.

I'll give you $40 + fee and shipping for the H414
As above, you are the first in line here. Probably Monday before I'll entertain sales. Definitely prefer trades. Thanks for the interest and I'll let you know if there's no other interest.

As above, you are the first in line here. Probably Monday before I'll entertain sales. Definitely prefer trades. Thanks for the interest and I'll let you know if there's no other interest.
Wish I had trades to offer you. I'll see if I can round you up some .264" componets on LRH.

I just picked up RL16 & 17, so let someone with a stronger need get the 414. I'm not going to be a hoarder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choangclubcasa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross