Pipe Bomb Discovered In Kruger National Park

Hoas

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Source: https://ewn.co.za/2018/10/12/pipe-bomb-discovered-in-kruger-national-park

SANParks says the bomb was not a homemade device but seems to have been manufactured and purchased through legal means.

JOHANNESBURG – The
South African National Parks (SANParks) has confirmed a bomb has been discovered at the Kruger National Park (KNP).

Two people found hiding underneath a railway line have also been arrested.

It’s understood the bomb squad was called to the scene earlier on Friday and identified the device as a pipe bomb which was then detonated.

SANParks says the bomb was not a homemade device but seems to have been manufactured and purchased through legal means.

Spokesperson Isaac Phaahla said: “It also indicates that the anti-poaching campaign is taking a turn for the worst as poachers get desperate to get their hands on our natural assets by all means, even if it means maiming or killing another human being.”

More good news out of Africa...GEEEZ

" manufactured and purchased through legal means"?

Where in the world is the legal pipe bomb manufacturing plant and legal pipe bomb store at?

That's gotta be one tough neighborhood.

" manufactured and purchased through legal means"?

Where in the world is the legal pipe bomb manufacturing plant and legal pipe bomb store at?

That's gotta be one tough neighborhood.

Yep where is that facility located?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warpig602.0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross