Piles Of Reloading Components

What's left:

BRASS
400 Pieces, 20 boxes, of Once-Fired Brass in 300WSM - $200
300 Pieces, 15 boxes, of Once-Fired .25-06 Brass - $150

BULLETS (Note: A few bullets may be missing and some packages the bullets may be show discoloration)
4 Boxes of .338 Bullets including Partitions, FMJs, Round Nose, and Spire Point - $300
1 Box of 33 Winchester 200gr Bullets - $100 (also have two boxes of factory ammo unfired I can sell)
1 Box of 357 Caliber Norma 158gr bullets - $20

Shipping via FedEx ground to the lower 48 at buyer’s expense using my discounted rate. Payment via some simple electronic means Paypal F&F, Zelle, Venmo, Chase Bill Pay, etc.

Take it all for $675 and I’ll ship it free.

Last edited:
I would be interested in the 357 bullets:
What type bullets:
JHP, Semi wade cutters, wade cutters, etc ?
How many in the box?

I would be interested in the 357 bullets:
What type bullets:
JHP, Semi wade cutters, wade cutters, etc ?
How many in the box?

Norma box says #651. 100 pieces it appears. (Didn’t count, looks full). 158grains. Not sure what kind of bullet they are and they don’t say. They have a shoulder and then a cone shaped taper to a somewhat flat top. The meplat/back of the bullet is concave and reveals the only lead visible. Bullets are clean, not at all discolored. For .357”-.358” is what the box shows.

Not 357/38 spl bullets??

What's left:

BRASS
380 Pieces, 19 boxes, of Once-Fired Brass in 300WSM - $190

BULLETS (Note: A few bullets may be missing and some packages the bullets may be show discoloration)
4 Boxes of .338 Bullets including Partitions, FMJs, Round Nose, and Spire Point - $300
1 Box of 33 Winchester 200gr Bullets - $100 (also have two boxes of factory ammo unfired I can sell)
1 Box of 357 Caliber Norma 158gr handgun bullets - $20

Shipping via FedEx ground to the lower 48 at buyer’s expense using my discounted rate. Payment via some simple electronic means Paypal F&F, Zelle, Venmo, Chase Bill Pay, etc.

Take it all for $665 and I’ll ship it free.

What's left:

BRASS
180 Pieces, 9 boxes, of Once-Fired Brass in 300WSM - $90

4 Boxes of .338 Bullets including Partitions, FMJs, Round Nose, and Spire Point - $300 (Note: Dumbfounded this didn't sell first! You can't find this stuff and I'm selling for less than retail, strange)

Take it all for $585 and I’ll ship it free.

Got any powder you want to unload?

I'm buying rather than selling, and paying way too much. If you were local, I would trade if I can spare in exchange for other powders to help a guy out.

In another post I was publishing when I found deals (wrong word, I mean not-a-deal but available) from powder valley and midwayUSA. Over the past month, 4895 and 3031 have shown up for fleeting moments online. Still looking for RL15, RL19, and 4831 myself.

What's left:

BRASS

4 Boxes of .338 Bullets including Partitions, FMJs, Round Nose, and Spire Point - $300 (Note: Dumbfounded this didn't sell first! You can't find this stuff and I'm selling for less than retail, strange)

Take it all for $550 and I’ll ship it free.

Well, that's about all she wrote, folks. @Wyatt Smith stopped by for a nice visit and a bit of reloading swaps amongst ourselves today. Almost everything is now gone. This is all that is left.

BRASS

BULLETS

good morning ill take all the 338 caliber bullets
please text me to arrange payment and shipping

thanks
jose benitez [redacted]

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you