Pierre van der Walt Books

MRBlack

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
South Africa
Good evening all!

I have both African Medium Game Cartridges and African Dangerous Game Cartridges by Mr. van der Walt. In the cover of one book, it lists that he has also written African Large Game Cartridges and African Small Game Cartridges. Has anyone ever seen either of these in print or know where I could get a copy? Thanks in advance.

-MR Black

Good evening all!

I have both African Medium Game Cartridges and African Dangerous Game Cartridges by Mr. van der Walt. In the cover of one book, it lists that he has also written African Large Game Cartridges and African Small Game Cartridges. Has anyone ever seen either of these in print or know where I could get a copy? Thanks in advance.

-MR Black
I’m sorry, I am no help because I don’t know anything about the books but I wanted to comment to help you keep the thread visible. Good luck and happy holidays!

I'm going to bring this back to the top. I also have the medium and dangerous game books but have not been able to find the large game or small game cartridges book by this author.

79B9CE0B-7592-4745-93B4-53C2F8CCC0EF.jpeg

I know Pierre well. They haven't been printed yet. Send him an e-mail and find out for yourself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandaokelle05

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg