Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, NRMEF, NWTF, DU, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.
It's always great when a plan comes together and things work out as hoped... This was one of those hunts guided by Riann Jacobs and one of his repeat clients who was seeking a really good mature kudu bull that had eluded him on previous safaris. The wind was right, the weather was perfect, and the bulls were on their feet.

This hunt took place in the Waterberg mountains on one of our big kudu properties. It's challenging terrain to hunt and it's an even greater challenge to pack an animal out once he is down. There are no roads up there. As you can see, the Limcroma crew was up to the task at hand. Nothing was left on the mountain. Every piece of this kudu bull was packed out including the internal organs. Africa is a hungry place and nothing goes to waste.

Congrats to Mr. Smith and Riaan on a great bull!

Riaan kudu 1.jpg
Riann kudu 3.jpg
Rian kudu 3.jpg
Riann kudu 4.jpg
Riann kudu.jpg

A great hunt culminated by a great kudu braai!

kudu backstrap.jpg

Oh my aching back! Having to haul that out must have been tough!
Excellent!

Great looking kudu!

That's exactly what I'll be doing, where I may be doing it, guided by the same PH, next week. I can't wait.
Best of luck Hammergun! Take another great one! Just try to get it closer to the bakkie:ROFLMAO::LOL::D!

I believe we hunted that concession as well. The view from the mountain looks very familiar, but they have so much property it is hard to tell. Great story for sure! Looks like my kind of hunt! Nice job Hannes and Riaan.

Awesome and congrats! Kudu hunting with limcroma is always amazing

Very very nice! Congratulations!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois