Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC; DSCOK
Hunted
Oklahoma, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, South Africa (Limpopo, Northern Cape), Namibia
@BJONES found us a DIY Pronghorn hunt last year since we lost our Africa trip. It was both of ours first Pronghorn hunt and might have turned us both into addicts. We both got the call today that our taxidermist had our bucks ready.
I couldn’t be more happy with the way mine turned out!
BA79575B-80CF-4156-BD54-C2A01A70829D.jpeg
2506A746-9ACB-4260-A118-A8194687E7F8.jpeg
004408BA-855B-4FFF-9A51-863FA7D266C7.jpeg

Congratulations, nice, I tried bow hunting them with my longbow quite a few years ago, had a lot of fun but never got close enough for a shot

Looking good! Congrats!

That is a nice one! I took one in Montana on a DIY hunt, about like yours, but not as handsome.

Very nice!

Great bucks

Very nice goats...........big black face and good prongs.....................'grats...........................FWB

That’s one of the nicest mounts I’ve seen. Nice goat

Congratulations, nice, I tried bow hunting them with my longbow quite a few years ago, had a lot of fun but never got close enough for a shot
That would definitely be a challenge where we hunted. Wide open country. Great fun spotting and stalking.

That’s one of the nicest mounts I’ve seen. Nice goat
Thank you. My taxidermist says it is one of his favorite animals to mount.being in Oklahoma, his work is 99% Whitetail. He said he loves setting up these guys. He does a great job.

Thats a good looking mount, hoping to have mine home in about a week!

That’s a nice looking buck!!! Congrats.

Beautiful!! This is a hunt I really want to do

Nice!! I hear they have a hollow hair structure, I believe it is for temperature regulation, the Gemsbuck and the Klipspringer in Africa also has a similar hair structure...

Congrats on some nice trophies.

Very nice, congratulations!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois