Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Touched by the hand of God
Hunted
USA, RSA , Canada
Hi here are some photos.

033.jpg 045.jpg 052.jpg 070.jpg 086.jpg

The first photo is of a black mamba that was in the blind one morning. It was better than coffee. I had the jitters all day! The Eland was big. The gemsbok is 39.5 amd 40.5 respectively.

-Jerry

:hail: Nice Trophies I hope the Eland on my list this year comes close to being as big as yours I'll be dancing a jig in the street. Congrats

Mamba in the blind.... hmmm
Not my idea of fun.

Thanks for posting your first hunts results.

Those are some fine trophies. You should be proud!

Congratulations zenbear, nice eland! Brian

congrats to you zenbear ...
those are some great animals ,that impala looks likes he has some age to him .
bueatiful gembok...
that mamba is reason enough to stay out of blinds ,bet that got the heart pumping
just makes the time go even more slower waiting for our next african adventure to come around seeing these hunting pictures

Nice pics from another member of the "Mamba in the blind" club. Mine dropped down from the ceiling while i was in the blind. The wash ladies had a treat that night....

I had a snake in the blind on my 2nd hunt. The PH went in first and came running back out yelling "Snake, Snake" so what do I do but look inside and what do I see? A little Ball python about 2 feet long. I took a stick and lifted it out of the blind and it slithered away. One brave PH :) :)

Nice trophies!
I hope to one day get an Eland like yours with my bow :)

Great trophy's, a snake in the blind really spices up an already great hunting story. Thanks for sharing.

Great stuff. Well done!!

Congrats, Zenbear, nice trophies.

I just don t like the idea of sitting in a blind, now I have a good reason not to :laughing:

Nice pics from another member of the "Mamba in the blind" club. Mine dropped down from the ceiling while i was in the blind. The wash ladies had a treat that night....

zenbear nice trophies. Tom that is one club that you can keep to yourselves !!! :D

Nice trpohies zenbear Eland on my list for next trip. Mamba not on my list.

I am so ramped up. I am going back in June and am thinking about a quickie in April. I just need to find a wildly good deal for april. I am so hooked I need AA (Africa Anon).

-Jerry

I am so ramped up. I am going back in June and am thinking about a quickie in April. I just need to find a wildly good deal for april. I am so hooked I need AA (Africa Anon).

-Jerry
Check Pm

Congrats, It looks like that Impala was run over by the Bakkie! Im sure he didn't go far bleeding like that!

seems like just yesterday nine days to go. What plains game would you target?

On my hunt this year, I will target Kudu, Red Hartebeest, Impala, Blesbuck and Bushbuck.
I will also be open for Steenbuck, Duiker and Warthog if I get a chance for decent ones while I am stalking for my main targets.
I might also take Black and Blue Wildebeest cows if possible.
And who knows what else that might give me a chance for a good stalk that I suddenly really want to try :)

But I need to be realistic about it since I will do spot and stalk with my bow, so I guess I will need many more hours/days per animal than if I would hunt from a blind.
My main goal is to experience some challenging hunting and enjoy myself crazy.

Looking forward to your April hunt report zenbear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniata1951

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross