Cliffy

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Hunted Zim, RSA (2), Namib(2), going again, Calif, Oregon, Arizona, Texas, Virginia, Idaho, South Dakota, Montana, Nevada, MO
Anyone going to Phoenix ISE Sportsmen Show this coming weekend? I think I'll look it over on Saturday and then maybe do Las Vegas one day next week, too.

Anyone going to Phoenix this coming weekend? I think I'll look it over on Saturday and then maybe do Las Vegas one day next week, too.

Doing my best to go Saturday pending kids baseball schedules.

Saturday may work for me, fire me a PM when you are going to make the trip across town.
John

Ok I'll send a PM to all who might go Maybe we can do a cola or? around lunch time just to say hello

If any of you guys make it pop in at our booth ! 629 C . Would like to meet you guys ! Vegas next week booth 1737 C

Happy Hunting !

Hey Cliff, are you flying your plane down? If so, which of the airports are you landing at? PM to follow with my cell number.

Glendale right across the freeway from Cabelas and the show

I might be able to pick you up if you're flying in Saturday. BTW if you've got a pound of H4831, I'll give you $50 for it and buy your lunch!!

I don't have any but let me check my local guy here. I might be able to come up with some tomorrow Still planning on Saturday

Cliffy, John and Phil it was great meeting you guys . Hope you enjoyed the show !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imogen6571

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois