Ernie Shipman

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
The Church Universal & The Kingdom of Heaven
Hunted
South Africa
I have a business associate with ties to the area around George, S.A. (@ 1/2 way between Capetown & Port Elizabeth). Any suggestions for PH's for a plains game hunt? Would be my 3rd & my friend's 1st hunt in S.A. I may be interested in a cape buffalo as well, but not a deal breaker. We can fly & drive in if needed. Thanks!

There are several sponsors in relatively close proximity (4hr's drive +/-) to George.
I know several of these guys would be more than willing to take you on a Buffalo hunt.

KMG
Leopards Valley
Karoo Wild
Game 4 Africa
Umlilo
Andri Fox
LJ Safaris
Family Hunting
Liam Urry

If you are willing to fly, then there is not much out of your range.

Mike Murray of African Field Sports lives in the area. Has good PHs and runs a great operation.

mike@murrayranches.co.za

Hi Ernie

We're a 2h30 min drive from George and I''d be happy to help you organize a hunt in the Karoo. PM me with date and details and we can put something together.

Victor Watson

Justin Cawood with Arc Africa safaris hunts that area also and does a fantastic job.

I will recommend @Andri Fox Safaris to you he lives in that area too and I have taken 22 animals with him you can read my report and my friends and will be back with him in april for a buff, etc. i will whats app him to send you a PM.
he is one of the afore mentioned sponsors here too

I have a business associate with ties to the area around George, S.A. (@ 1/2 way between Capetown & Port Elizabeth). Any suggestions for PH's for a plains game hunt? Would be my 3rd & my friend's 1st hunt in S.A. I may be interested in a cape buffalo as well, but not a deal breaker. We can fly & drive in if needed. Thanks!

Hi there and you well , for when are you planning on doing this hunt ? I could drive you down to Gorge after hunt . Best regards Andri Fox

Hi Ernie,
We based near Port Elizabeth and we can arrange hunting and tourism for you and your Friends.
Please feel free to contact us.
Regads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PWA703

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.