Petition to Ban All Interstate Transport of Wildlife

Seems like year after year their voices become louder and most hunters/gun owners are silent. Minus a few groups from of course

What an absolutely retarded idea. The cream on top is that the US should fund projects overseas... yeah, that's definitely going to improve trade opinions with the United States, guys. The US government is practically shooting itself in the foot with these ridiculous trade restrictions.

Ultimately, if the United States (Government specifically, people are lovely yet aren't listened to) keep up with these trade restrictions in developing nations then said developing nations will be forced to form closer relations with China. It'll be the US government's own damn fault if that happens.

EDIT: Alright, based on what I've read in the article I find the idea of such a proposal ever passing highly unlikely. Not saying there aren't groups who want this to happen but I think us hunters are caught up in a fear-mongering war along with the antis. Remember you can sign a petition on anything you'd like. Literally, and this particular petition is in that same league.

Last edited:
What an absolutely retarded idea. The cream on top is that the US should fund projects overseas... yeah, that's definitely going to improve trade opinions with the United States, guys. The US government is practically shooting itself in the foot with these ridiculous trade restrictions.

Ultimately, if the United States (Government specifically, people are lovely yet aren't listened to) keep up with these trade restrictions in developing nations then said developing nations will be forced to form closer relations with China. It'll be the US government's own damn fault if that happens.

EDIT: Alright, based on what I've read in the article I find the idea of such a proposal ever passing highly unlikely. Not saying there aren't groups who want this to happen but I think us hunters are caught up in a fear-mongering war along with the antis. Remember you can sign a petition on anything you'd like. Literally, and this particular petition is in that same league.
Agreed. It’s completely asinine but it this politically climate the more stupid, the more accepted…

I'm not surprised that some would submit such a stupid idea, but at the same time hope wiser heads prevail and see it for the folly it is.

I won’t comply. Not ever and my give a care meter drops as I keep getting older.

These are the back door methods they will use to outlaw hunting. A straight forward approach won't work. This one law would effectively end international hunting and most in country guided hunting. Revenue streams for Game Depts is heavily dependent upon non-res hunters here in the Western US...........FWB

I'm going with "The Administrative State does not have the authority to make that call". You need legislation, and that one will never make it through Congress. Too many states rely on that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross