PETA Sells Halloween Costume of Trump Jr. Carrying Bloody Leopard

Fred Gunner

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
I want one I want one Oh Please please please mommy I want one!

The left-wing animal activist organization People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) is knocking Donald Trump Jr. over his penchant for hunting, selling a Halloween costume of him carrying a bloody leopard.
For a small sum of $169, PETA is encouraging its activists to place pre-orders for its “Donald Trump Jr. Hunting Halloween” costume, which includes a blood-soaked leopard stuffed animal, a blood-stained camouflage jacket with a name tag that says “Half-Cocked,” and a red cap with Trump Jr.’s name on it.

trumpjrpetacostume_09202018peta.jpg

The listing indicates that a prop gun is “not included”

PETA says they got the idea for the costume from the “trophy-hunting photo that showed the Trump brothers grinning over the body of a dead leopard.”

2AF709B600000578-0-image-a-2_1438268837759.jpg

“There’s nothing more frightful than an entitled ghoul who gets his kicks from gunning down wild animals,” PETA President Ingrid Newkirk announced Thursday. “This Halloween, PETA will help people poke fun at someone who believes that the world and its wildlife are here for him to take.”

Trump Jr. and his brother, Eric Trump, are both hunting enthusiasts known for hunting big game, and President Trump’s 40-year-old son has held leopard and elephant trophies from his big game hunts.

The animal rights group said that all proceeds from the sales of the costume would go towards its activism efforts, which include building tombstones for dead lobsters and creating billboards urging Maryland residents not to eat crabs.

(note: I'll be back from my Leopard hunt in time to scare the the piss out of PETA on All Hallows Eve!)

Last edited:
We need a Go-Fund-Me for twenty yards of cow manure for ms newkirk's yard. Just dump it in her driveway or front yard.

Nothing like a nice big piece of steak or better yet springbok.

I make sure I wear this t-shirt to all vegan, gun control and PETA functions.

image(6).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The animal rights group said that all proceeds from the sales of the costume would go towards its activism efforts, which include building tombstones for dead lobsters and creating billboards urging Maryland residents not to eat crabs.

you are fkn joking?........o_O

a sabre tooth leopard......:E Shocked: those SA boys are getting even cleverer at this breeding of new sub species.....:E Rofl:

Yes, and they have a different sound, GROWLTH.

Attachments

• DnjznUVX4AAiMo4.jpg
    DnjznUVX4AAiMo4.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 134
Last edited by a moderator:
Was comparing the Holocaust victims to farm stock too tasteful for these people?

That's money well spent.

Congrats to Don, Jr..........that's a fine cat. BTW, I am developing a Halloween costume that has Diane Feinstein and Maxine Waters engaged in a mutually beneficial activity while driving a Ford..............pre-order as these will sell out. ... FWB

those people are really out there, from some other planet. Tombstones for lobsters ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceC

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!