Perhaps something worth including in a safari budget

Fr8liner

AH veteran
Reaction score

I have just been browsing and came across this clip. I definitely think it would be worth including in a safari budget.
Maybe more so for the great wilderness hunts but these guys look good. Check the nerves on that camera man during the elephant charge and even the leopard.
Nothing worse than videos that make you feel seasick or that you standing in a 3rd world bank queue where all you see is the clients shoulder.

I bet Mr. Spots put some spots in that ole boys drawers!

Nice video! That buff charge at the end looked intense!

Video is definitely a great way to remember your safari. I had Henk Jacobs, limcroma's resident videographer, make our video. He did excellent work and it will be something we will watch over and over again. Highly recommended.

Certainly some skills with the camera.

Very creative idea to have the client pay to allow them to use the clients video in their money making TV shows.

You need someone who is oblivious to the danger, good with a camera and knows hunting. That is a rare set of skills.

Shame to realize Ian Gibson is gone.

A good video of your hunt is well worth the money.

I didn't have pro video done of my elephant hunt but GoPros worn by others and a video camera held by an apprentice PH got the job done. I am very pleased with the result simply because it's natural. If you can't afford the professional production or want to put that money into the other part of the hunt then get a GoPro. Anyway a video makes for a great memory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DesmondU66

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross