Pentax 10x42 DCF WPII With Shealth Excellent Condition

raamw

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA and Illinois Stae Rifle Assoc LIFE MEMBER, US Navu
I have a lightly used Pentax 10x42 DCF WPII water proof Binoculars, no defectives to lens or case. Case is ruberized. Comes with sheath and paper work see info attache.
I am asking $200 shipped will consider reasonable offer

The DCF WP II 10x42 binocular features phase-coated roof prisms for exceptional high-contrast, high-resolution images and a nitrogen-filled, fully waterproof JIS Class 6 body (submersible to 3.3'/1.0 m) for outstanding performance in wet conditions. Incorporating all of the outstanding elements of the original roof-prism series, the DCF WP II 10x42 features helicoid eyepieces and aluminum alloy bodies, and super reflective prism coating for brighter images.

High-resolution phase-coated and super-reflective coated roof prisms provide high resolution, high contrast images

Fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission and color quality

Long eye-relief for viewing with or without glasses

Nitrogen-filled waterproof (JIS Class 6) construction allow these binoculars to be used in the most extreme weather conditions and be submerged to 1 meter

Rubber covered exterior provides a sure grip and protects the internal mechanisms

58-74mm Interpupillary adjustment range

Pentax "Worry Free" Warranty

Pentax will repair or replace this binocular to the original purchaser (even if damaged by fault) for a charge of $19.95. This warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, theft or loss. Replacement may be with comparable model at Pentax's discretion if the original model is no longer available.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...70.l1313&_nkw=Pentax+DCF+WP+II+10x42&_sacat=0 price ranges

DSCF2350.JPG
DSCF2351.JPG
DSCF2352.JPG
DSCF2353.JPG
DSCF2354.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a pair of these in 8 power. They are a great value. Really good optics for the money. Not Swarovski level, but pretty darned good. Good luck with the sale!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdwinaHedr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you