Graham Hunter

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Alaska Canada US New Zealand Scotland South Africa Zimbabwe
I have relatives that want to cross the border into Canada on Aug 9th. They will be traveling thru Gillette and Cheyanne. Is there any where they can get a PCR test?

I live in WY and as a surgeon have lots of connections in medicine.
Went to Africa late in May had set up PCR locally weeks before and 3 days before departure contacted the lab here in WY said they were using an improved test which they thought most labs
were using and the last min scramble was on! Finally a pathology group was able to setup testing
that had to be sent by courier to the University of Nebraska, test results were turned in less than 24hr.

the problem is technology is moving much faster that government rules and regs can keep up with!
Even in Africa they were using the newest molecular technology, my results had a 2 page explanation of why that test was better than RT-PCR which many still refer to or require.
Good luck!

I live in WY and as a surgeon have lots of connections in medicine.
Went to Africa late in May had set up PCR locally weeks before and 3 days before departure contacted the lab here in WY said they were using an improved test which they thought most labs
were using and the last min scramble was on! Finally a pathology group was able to setup testing
that had to be sent by courier to the University of Nebraska, test results were turned in less than 24hr.

the problem is technology is moving much faster that government rules and regs can keep up with!
Even in Africa they were using the newest molecular technology, my results had a 2 page explanation of why that test was better than RT-PCR which many still refer to or require.
Good luck!
So you know of no where in WY where you could get tested and results in 24hrs.

How about Rapid City SD? Anyone know.

So you know of no where in WY where you could get tested and results in 24hrs.
There wasn't as of May 24th and I called almost every site in the state directory! Many of the facilities
weren't previously doing Covid testing but were sending the tests to reference but as new more accurate molecular systems became available many locations used their Covid money to purchase them, an explanation I got multiple times

I'll check with a friend on Rapid City as she does trauma there and will have an idea

Not sure if it works, but I had a test done in Billings Mt in April, 15min in and out. If you need it I will find the name of the pharmacy that I went to

Not sure if it works, but I had a test done in Billings Mt in April, 15min in and out. If you need it I will find the name of the pharmacy that I went to
Please I would appreciate it.

Anyone else got any suggestions for Montana, Wyoming or South Dakota?

Bozeman mt. - B2 urgent care Main Street 406 414 4800- was going to use them for reindeer lake trip but outfitter could not get it all together for our trip

You are going to need molecular test - results take a little time

It was a pharmacy called PHarm406 https://pharm406.com/ I would assume they are still doing them. It was a super simple process, show up, little paperwork, get swabbed then they printed out the results and you were on your way
Thankyou got it settled.

I went to Tanzania 6 weeks ago. PVR test was done in Gillette at Campbell County Memorial. Test results available in 10-12 hours or so as I recall. They emailed results but lacked a date. Stopped back in for the travel form. DM me if you have questions. It does require a Dr.’s order to get it tho.
Bruce

Thanks all .I think the In Laws are set up in Billings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross