Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Austria, Australia, TX, NM
Whatever it was it’s resolved now. It was almost like PayPal was fishing... Kept pushing be for a description of the item I was buying. I was firm in my reposes and finally stated that I had nothing else to offer PayPal in that regard: next email stated my account was restored.
Drew,
Good news!
Philip

Andrew Short

Silver supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
Lifetime member NRA
I agree, but had zero issue closing my account if they were to continue.
Thanks Phillip!

CoElkHunter

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Whatever it was it’s resolved now. It was almost like PayPal was fishing... Kept pushing be for a description of the item I was buying. I was firm in my reposes and finally stated that I had nothing else to offer PayPal in that regard: next email stated my account was restored.
Yeah, that whole situation is wierd? I still believe there is some cross tracking between companies and certain websites that may sell their declared prohibited items. I just will NEVER use them, because I choose not to. There are several other buying/selling options available.

Andrew Short

Silver supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
Lifetime member NRA
I will definitely be more judicious in my PayPal purchases now. I’ll utilize Venmo and certified check like others have mentioned.

Brent in Az

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
USA - Az, NM, CO, MT, MN.
Sometimes we have to do business with the enemy.

Newboomer

Gold supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA, SCI, American Legion, Freemasons
Hunted
RSA, Maine, Montana, Colorado, Texas, Alaska, California.
Tried paypal a couple times and couldn't get it to work so said to Hell with it and went elsewhere. Now I use credit card or check.

JimP

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA, RMEF
Hunted
US (Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada. Canada (British Colombia), South Africa (Eastern Cape)
PP makes it way to easy for me. A couple of clicks and I have my merchandise on the way to my home. I don't have to type in my address, CC information or anything else. It is all on file

But then I don't purchase ammo or firearms online.

sierraone

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Dallas Safari Club, Safari Club Int.
Hunted
USA, RSA, Northwest and Limpopo Provinces
PP makes it way to easy for me. A couple of clicks and I have my merchandise on the way to my home. I don't have to type in my address, CC information or anything else. It is all on file

But then I don't purchase ammo or firearms online.
JimP, that has recently became the norm for me also. I no longer have to even go through the log in process.....it just knows!!!! But as you said, I don't buy guns and such on PP.

JimP

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA, RMEF
Hunted
US (Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada. Canada (British Colombia), South Africa (Eastern Cape)
JimP, that has recently became the norm for me also. I no longer have to even go through the log in process.....it just knows!!!! But as you said, I don't buy guns and such on PP.

I have found that as I get older I like to make things as simple as possible. Most days I don't even put my wallet into my pants pocket, last summer I looked around the house for a hour trying to find it so that I could use a CC for a payment. I found it under the bed where it had fallen when I took my pants off the night before.

jkh5000

Reaction score
Media
I purchased a gun from GB and the seller requested Venmo. I added the model gun. Happened to be an old Winchester shotgun so I put winchester 97 and about 30min later Venmo refunded my money with no questions asked. I tried a second time with using the order number and it went through. keep this in mind when using this service as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanteIbarr

Latest profile posts

DGGardner wrote on Rare Breed's profile.
I'm sure I am a day late and a dollar short but if the deal on the .416 falls through let me know and I will buy it.
Pondoro wrote on Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS's profile.
Hello...could you please pm me regarding what species available on this fly-camp offer....can cape buffalo be taken for instance..? Trophy prices..?
matt vejar wrote on kevin masters's profile.
Kevin,
Played rookie league for the Yankees in Paintsville after winning the College World Series at Fullerton State, in1979. All I could think about was the movie “Deliverance”- lived up in a hollow with some other players. Refused to go on a moonshine run because it was a dry county-no way. Met some of the nicest people on the planet there! Van Lear the home of Loretta Lynn was highlight of summer LOL.
Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards