Paw Print hunt 2016 coming fast now

Thanks albert you must be down to a month yourself. Good luck on your hunt to.

6 weeks on tues actually. Starting to have issues come up, getting in the way of the trip. Looking like there will have to be some compromises but I will make the best of it- I will be going, and I will have fun!

Nine days here boys! Hope Pieter has some things tied up for me.

Charlie things are all set up. Pieter has told me he has a 3 legged Spike Nyala, two sable cows and a one tusk warthog ready for you. They are in shackles in a small pen with someone standing guard at all times. They will be released with a bowling ball secured to a hind leg as soon as you touch down. Good luck! :A Banana:

Charlie things are all set up. Pieter has told me he has a 3 legged Spike Nyala, two sable cows and a one tusk warthog ready for you. They are in shackles in a small pen with someone standing guard at all times. They will be released with a bowling ball secured to a hind leg as soon as you touch down. Good luck! :A Banana:

The older and fatter I get the more attractive this sounds Lee!

I hear you brother. I'm having some issues with pants and belts shrinking the last few years. And my salt and pepper hair is now higher concentration salt. :A Bang Head::A Crutches:

Lucky for me I am still slim and fit. LOL Pink shirts just make me look fatter then I really am.

Yeh. It's just the pink. LOL.

Looking forward to the report and pics- lots of pics !

Nine days here boys! Hope Pieter has some things tied up for me.

Have you checked to see if Pieter can ship direct to Kansas? I mean since it is already tied up probably just as easy that way, then they can just go straight from auction ;)

@Royal27 , is the African sun giving you heat stroke???:eek::eek:

Looking forward to the report and pics- lots of pics !

Will do my best on the report and plenty of pics to.

Charlie I think you just may need to do some hiking just like you did on your ele hunt. I know your ready to go and will have another great time with Pieter.

image.jpeg
Shot another round of video archery at numerous animals at the local pro shop tonight. Good practice vs. just bullseye targets. We are ready for Africa. One of us more than the other LOL. :)

Now I am waiting to hear a response full of lame excuses... :)

Haha! Well done @Lee M. Now it's time to see who shoots best in the bush!

Best of luck to both of you

Pieter has told me I must always put customers first so I had to let him win. I also had to or he would have cried on the drive home so bad I would not have slept at all that night.

As for who will do better in the bush lets just say lee's title of having the best bow killed nyala with paw print will not last long once the trip starts. LOL

@billc Happy Birthday and best wishes for a fantastic hunt!

Very sorry Dakota won't be going with but I'm sure he will be back many times... You did a great job getting him started.

And I love your primary animal list. Red Hartebeest and Black Wildebeest are a couple of my all time favorite African critters. Adding a few night predators will really round the list off nicely.

@billc Happy Birthday and best wishes for a fantastic hunt!

Very sorry Dakota won't be going with but I'm sure he will be back many times... You did a great job getting him started.

And I love your primary animal list. Red Hartebeest and Black Wildebeest are a couple of my all time favorite African critters. Adding a few night predators will really round the list off nicely.

Thanks bob for the birthday wishes.

I knew the day would come when he would not be with on each trip and I will make the best of it. Looks like dad gets to do all the shooting this trip and I plan to make the best of it.

Down to 10 days know and wheels up.

@billc Happy Birthday, may your trip be full of joy and knowing in spirit you sharing it with Dakota.

upload_2016-7-15_15-31-41.png

Have a great trip Bill.

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-15_15-31-26.png
    upload_2016-7-15_15-31-26.png
    107.5 KB · Views: 78
  • upload_2016-7-15_15-31-31.png
    upload_2016-7-15_15-31-31.png
    107.5 KB · Views: 98
Thanks guys really looking forward to getting back over for some great fun soon even though I added another year to my age.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg