Paw Print hunt 2016 coming fast now

No need to rush enjoy zim and the honor of being able to hunt a leopard. One day I hope to see zim with my own eyes if even just for plains game.

Hope you and your group have a great hunt.

Wish you the best, Bill !

Good luck and I look forward to the report.

Thanks everyone so looking forward to getting there.

Did some more shooting stick time. 100 and 200 yards with the 257 and 300. Not to bad and I will take it. Had one shot I flinched like a sissy and sent it high. Can just see it in the top corner. All the rest in about a 5x5 area. Have the guns 2"high at 100yd for the 257 and 3" high for the 300. Ready to go now but still have about 45 days.

0620161249.jpg

1 month from tomorrow morning the 5 of us leave for SA!

Got the word henrys got all the paperwork I sent for the preapproved rifle permits. Time is going fast now but still not fast enough.

Who needs a rifle? :)

Probable just one of us who has been known to run away from Giraffes. It might be an an aggressive impala or maybe a rabid duiker that chases you this year. LOL

That will hunt Bill!!!

I thought you always cleared your own guns though? You doing that because of the group (which is a good idea if that's the reason)?

That will hunt Bill!!!

I thought you always cleared your own guns though? You doing that because of the group (which is a good idea if that's the reason)?

yes just because of the group. I would still do my own if by myself. Using them for customs help to with 5 of us going.

Makes total sense.

I've always used a service, but have had connecting flights.

Doing it myself this time. Or letting Bossie do it I guess. :)

Bill best of luck chap one day we should all get together for a hunt with Pieter. Good shooting by the way. Don't for your pink shirt buddy!!

the pink shirt will be in some pictures buddy. Who knows maybe we can plan for a few of us to be there at the same time to enjoy a hunt together.

the pink shirt will be in some pictures buddy. Who knows maybe we can plan for a few of us to be there at the same time to enjoy a hunt together.
And a few drinks I'd say :D Cheers::D Beer Draft::D Booze:

Good luck Bill! I'm a couple weeks further out than you, and I agree, the time can't go by fast enough!

Norfolk - join us the next time we head to SA. Seems like a two year cycle but who knows... We have had a party of 5 and that makes for lots of laughs and stories. The campfire is full of a lot of BS on a nightly basis.

Down to 15 days before flying out I am so ready to get on my way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElvisHertz

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!