AZDAVE

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa,Namibia, Alaska,lower 48
Well the 416 I had up for sale earlier in the year was sold locally. Well it cam back with 2 rounds shot. I found a double that I want more than these two and will still have to save some more but I figure that someone on the board should benefit also;) The top RMS is the 404 Jeffery I built late last year. The bottom is 416 Rigby. With the Rigby come 100 rounds Federal Safari premium 400 gr solids. 100 rounds Norma 400gr solids. 40 rounds Hornaday 400 gr DGS. 40 rounds of 400gr softs reloads. 19 rounds of mixed ASquare softs and solids. 105 rounds of mixed federal/norma brass. Set of RCBS dies and 100 400gr midway soft blems. Asking $3000 for the 416 Rigby.

The 404 Jeffery comes with 20 rounds of reloaded 400gr softs. 100 rounds new Hornaday brass. 50 barnes bullets and 80 hornaday mixed DGS/DGX bullets. Hornaday dies. Asking $2500 for the 404 Jeffery combo

Will sell both and associated components for $5200
IMG_4186.jpg
IMG_4189.jpg
IMG_4190.jpg

Dave you are the man with the deals!

What kind of double do you have your eye on?

Those are beautiful rifles. May I ask the LOP?

CAustin I was able to get a good deal when I purchased them a couple years ago so I am just trying to get out of them what I have in them. Looking at a Verney Carron round body in 450/400

The LOP is 15in. I have the original pad that brings the LOP back to 13 3/4 that can be included

Beautiful guns Dave, and those RSM's tend to shoot great. I love all 8 of mine;-) The 416 and 505 that I shoot the most are real tack drivers. IMHO the 416 Rigby is the best caliber in the RSM's.... They seem to be designed for that cartridge. Of course that 404 is unique!

Best of luck selling them.

Yes, I'm drooling they are beautiful!!!!!

Some beauties there! Best of luck!

OMG Dave I just did the math on all of what you are including with these guns and I am devastated. LOL When you add it all up you are sacrificing those guns at those prices. When I buy a gun, then go out and buy ammo, etc. I tend to close my eyes to what it adds up to.

The RSM's are undervalued as it is for the quality guns they are.

Guys these are very good package deals on a couple of way undervalued rifles.

Bob, now you went and did it. It has been all I can do to not respond to this thread for the past 24 hours. But now you had and go and post pretty much what I knew you would whenever you had the chance! Now I have a real dilemma! Shame on you!!!

Real clean looking rifles. Like Bob says, if you add it all up...great deal.

Bob, now you went and did it. It has been all I can do to not respond to this thread for the past 24 hours. But now you had and go and post pretty much what I knew you would whenever you had the chance! Now I have a real dilemma! Shame on you!!!
David don't you just hate it when you are contemplating a deal and some smart ass comes on and points out the obvious :rolleyes:

404 Is sold pending funds. The 416 Rigby is still available.

When I buy a gun, then go out and buy ammo, etc. I tend to close my eyes to what it adds up to.

There is no rule that says you are required to buy all ammo that will ever be shot through the rifle within 30 days of rifle purchase Bob. If you only bought 10 years at a time it would save a little bit. ;)

One heck of a deal @AZDAVE!!! If I wasn't about to move to a gun-free country, I would definitely be interested.

Good luck on your double!

The 416 Riby is still available, Dropping the price to $2700.

One heck of a deal @AZDAVE!!! If I wasn't about to move to a gun-free country, I would definitely be interested.

Good luck on your double!
Why would anyone move to a gun free country?!?!?!o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:eek: Is there such a place that is totally gun free?

Why would anyone move to a gun free country?!?!?!o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:eek: Is there such a place that is totally gun free?
Gun Free?? Do you live under a rock? there are all kinds of "Gun Free" zones. Why virtually every recent shooting has taken place in a gun free zone.

Gun Free?? Do you live under a rock? there are all kinds of "Gun Free" zones. Why virtually every recent shooting has taken place in a gun free zone.
No Ray I don't. He didn't say gun free ZONE, he said gun free COUNTRY.

Check out the pair of RMS's here in the classified, the guy that bought the 404 ran into money problem and I the rifle is back on the market.

@CAustin Here's your second chance to grab this pair of fantastic Rugers to add to your collection and work towards filling that new gun room with some real class!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiloHardem

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross