Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hello fellow AH enthusiasts

Many AH members have shown interest along with a fair amount of concern regarding owning land or property in SA.

Hopefully the info below might be of assistance.

There is a company that deals in Fractional ownership with a impressive portfolio and has been in business for many years with a proven track record in SA, Dubai, UK and Seychelles.

Please feel free to visit DJ Syndico at www.djsyndico.co.za for a more in depth look at what is offered, how it works and the possibilities of owning land/Property in our wonderful country.

This is an Investment with possibilities of earning a return on your Investment and getting to appreciate the property without the day to day hassles.

Please note that this is not my business and I do not stand to gain from posting this. I am only providing this info as many people have shown interest in previous conversations and might find it a worth while option.

Please quote/reference Africa Hunting in your email or other contact so they know how you came across their contact details.

Hope this info is useful to somebody.

Regards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlinegambling-review

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you