Overnight Johannesburg

They recently had a change in ownership and the new owner is the publisher of Africa Hunting Gazette. They seem to be putting some effort into upping their game here. I like that it is a hunter owned and operated location.

The new owner is Richard Lendrum. As Mr.P said, he is also the publisher of AHG magazine. Richard is a super-nice guy and as you can imagine, they intend to remain very hunter-friendly. Richard is doing some expansion and renovations and I expect it to be top notch when completed. As for now, it is clean, comfortable, convenient, and inexpensive for the traveling hunter.

Both the Afton and Africa Sky have provided excellent service for our guests for many years. We would highly recommend either one.

I'm currently in the Eastern Cape and stayed at City Lodge on my way here. You don't have to leave the airport which I see as a plus. Restaurant was fine and rooms were well appointed and clean

We liked the Afton, but I loved the Africa Sky. It's a better choice for the ladies and families.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you