Overnight in Bulawayo

FUELMAN

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I will be hunting in Zim next June and am looking for recommendations for lodging in Bulawayo. We will be in town for just one night before heading to the safari camp. If possible we would like someplace where we could walk to see some of the town and do some sightseeing and shopping.

Thanks,

Fuelman

After my leopard hunt I had 3 days in Bulawayo. I spent a night at the Holiday Inn then moved to a small guest house with the neat little cottages like to see in Africa. I would ask your outfitter and choose one of the smaller places.

Bannff Lodge/Bullies pub.

Your PH will certainly know it. Decent food, good service, clean air con rooms, cold beer. Solar power this is important since Bulawayo like most of Zim will be without electricity at least 1/2 of the time. There is another good pub (no lodging) down the road about 2 elm. "The Office", but no reason to leave Banff Lodge/Bullies pub. Be sure to make reservations. Your PH may have another place in mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OdessaHayg

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.