www.crossbreedholsters.com
Deals & offers
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
New member of SCI
Hunted
USA, Africa
Just wanted to post that Ive made my selection of outfitter for mine and my daughters first safari. Ive booked Chris Troskie for June 6th-17th. Cant wait to go

I was not only impressed by Chris himself on the phone, but a reference spoke very highly of him and I also found several unbiased, independent comments on an unrelated forum praising him and his outfit.

Thanks to all who offered such great deals and took the time to help me decide.

peace

Good luck. Look forward to the report.

Chris will give you a great time.

Join Chris on Facebook and keep up to date...always posting new stuff.

I hunted with Chris in 2009. You will have a great hunt as he is very professional and an extremely honest operator.

mtcraigco, Thanks again for trusting us to put your hunt together for you. I look forward to showing you and your daughter our little piece of Africa and spending time in the field with you.

My thanks also to the other folks for their kind compliments / comments. We do try our best to put quality safaris together for our clients and it is nice to see how this pays dividents in the ways of favourable references...

Mark, we just got home from the Eastern Cape and are still busy unpacking but I will get the rest of the info I mentioned out to you by tomorrow - latest.

Mark, you will have a great time. I will be on my 2nd safari with Chris this may.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg