Our latest safari with Limcroma full video (22 minutes)

firehuntfish

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI NRA QDMA NWTF TU DU
Hunted
Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, South Africa, USA, South, Central America & New Zealand
Here is the full video version of our most recent safari at Limcroma Safaris. The main focus of this hunt was for a Cape buffalo, but we were fortunate to take a couple of fantastic additional trophies and culls as well.

The video was created by Henk Jacobs of Bush Bro Productions. Henk is a very talented videographer and an experienced PH as well. Limcroma is fortunate to have the services of Bush Bro as our own in-house videographers available to capture your African adventure in full HD video. The do excellent work at what I think is a phenomenal value. Please feel free to contact me anytime for the details of getting your safari on video. I would be happy to put you in touch with Henk's team. The link to our hunt report is also posted for anyone interested in the story behind the video...

https://www.africahunting.com/threa...st-greatest-hunt-with-limcroma-safaris.38683/

Great video. Man my heart sunk after the first arrow hit high. Then the tracking game hit. Unfortunately I know that exact feeling all too well. I went to bed with it every night for three months until my bull was finally recovered. Great hunt and great job. Congrats.

A fantastic video. How soon after the buff. was hit with the arrow did you finally finish him off with the rifle?
Did the trackers find him or was it the dog?

A fantastic video. How soon after the buff. was hit with the arrow did you finally finish him off with the rifle?
Did the trackers find him or was it the dog?

@Shootist43 ,

Glad you enjoyed the video.... After watching the shot on video in the bush, we knew the first arrow was high. It was probably 90 minutes from the first arrow until we found him.... The dog jumped him from a bedded position and I shot him with a second arrow that was definitely going to be a lethal shot. Unfortunately, events unfolded very quickly and we did not get the second arrow on video.... A short time later, maybe 30 minutes to an hour, the tracker saw him bedded again.

We discussed our options and everyone agreed that the bull would soon expire. We discussed waiting him out until dark, or coming back in the morning. However, we were loosing daylight fast. We were all in agreement and confident that the bull was dead and not likely to move again unless we pushed him. Considering that he very nearly injured the dog when we jumped him the first time, and that we were in very thick cover, I could not justify the risk of injury to anyone in the hunting party to prolong this hunt any further. The bull may have died in a few more minutes or it could have been hours. I made the decision not to push him anymore and finish the hunt with a rifle. I had nothing to prove at this point. I still have no doubt that I made the right call...

The details to the entire story are in the hunting report if you are interested.. the link to the report is below:

https://www.africahunting.com/threa...st-greatest-hunt-with-limcroma-safaris.38683/

Great video, I hope you fill on some of the details for us.

Thanks for sharing!

If you would like to see more videos from Limcroma Safaris, we also have more posted on our own Limcroma channel on YouTube. More videos from 2018 will be out soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg