Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Eastern Cape, Free State, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania
Congrats and thanks for sharing!

RogerHeintzman

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI (Sioux Falls, SD) RMEF, NWTF, NRA, NTA, BCSC, SDTA, NDTA, P&Y,
Hunted
Zimbabwe, New Zealand, Canada (Ontario,British Columbia,Manitoba), USA (Colorado,Montana,Wyoming,Texas,South Dakota), Africa(Limpopo,NW Province, East Cape, Kwazulu Natal,) Namibia x3,
I hope you enjoy!

SWEET! You just lite the fire in me again. I've been holding off travels with this covid crap. Mr. Spots watch out!

Nyati

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
RFEC, RFETO
Hunted
Spain, Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West, Northern Cape, Free State ).
Great video which brought back many memories, I´ve hunted with Adam three times, in the Northern Cape and other Provinces, planning to get back this year :A Yell:

As for Geoffrey, he is not only an excellent PH, but someone you can spend hours with in that bar, over a bottle of Scotch, talking about hunting, guns, history....

Congrats for the great trophies, and I see you got the honeymoon suite ;)

Dee S

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Nimrod Rifle Club, DSC, SCI, NRA
Hunted
Texas, Wyoming, Kansas, Alaska, Namibia, Botswana
I hear they have a very good operation and a brand new lodge? Catering to both rifle and bow hunters. I've never hunted RSA but I have traveled through it on vacation last year and we spent the night in Kimberly. Beautiful area.

Victoria D

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Great video which brought back many memories, I´ve hunted with Adam three times, in the Northern Cape and other Provinces, planning to get back this year :A Yell:

As for Geoffrey, he is not only an excellent PH, but someone you can spend hours with in that bar, over a bottle of Scotch, talking about hunting, guns, history....

Congrats for the great trophies, and I see you got the honeymoon suite ;)
Geoffrey was great and our cameraman Henco was awesome- the two of them had quite the chemistry it made the trip so fun.

Victoria D

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I hear they have a very good operation and a brand new lodge? Catering to both rifle and bow hunters. I've never hunted RSA but I have traveled through it on vacation last year and we spent the night in Kimberly. Beautiful area.
The place was very fancy; way more than we expected and the hospitality was 2nd to none. Can’t recommend Adam Barnard and 4 Aces enough; although my checkbook was blown up because we couldn’t pass up some great animals not on the list!!

Jaegger

Gold supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Kaiserslautern R&G Club, NRA, SCI, RMEF.
Hunted
Namibia x 5; S Africa x2; Zimbabwe x1; DE, CZ, N. America
@Victoria D … congrats to you both, a very professional & entertaining video + quality trophies in the salt so thx amillion for posting!

Another quality Operator added to S Africa bookmark!

Happy Trails

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
500 Nitro Express

Latest profile posts

We will be at the Dallas show and the SCI show in 2023. Booth # to be updated soon.
geoff rath wrote on Von Gruff's profile.
G'day, Von Gruff; Could you give me an idea on your Bearded Chef Knife, as per your posted photos, delivered to Australia? I'd like to reward a good mate (excellent amateur chef) who has done me big favours in the past. Cheers, Geoff Rath
Tokoloshe Safaris wrote on TERMINATOR's profile.
I just received a forwarded e-mail from you, concerning our Web Site. We just finished a leopard hunt yesterday. While on the hunt my wife mentioned to me that she had finally had it with the person that was maintaining the site and that she was going to get someone else to maintain the site.

If the site is not active you can contact me thru the AH forum.

Cheers, Lon Denney
Tokoloshe Safaris,
Zimbabwe
Bwana Man wrote on Jager Waffen74's profile.
Interested in the
  • JP Sauer 90 Luxus .375 H&H West German with EAW swing mounts and Varix III 2.5-8x40 scope (Euro Model hand rubbed oil, express sights) 99.9%
yamoon wrote on C.W. Richter's profile.
Hello
The book is still available, I will consider it sold. Personal check is fine. Send me your address.
Thanks
Michael
[redacted]