Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Ostrich Belt
Courteney

ostrich-leather-belt.jpg

These ostrich leather belts incorporate the fine craftsmanship you would expect from a company that has established an almost cult-like following for its fine footwear. The one-piece belts are cut from across the breast of the Ostrich so the middle displays the traditional Ostrich hair follicle dimples and the ends are smooth Ostrich leather. The logo rivet on the keeper is the same one you will find on your favorite pair of Courteney boots, and the substantial buckle which is permanently affixed to the belt is finished in antique brass. The contrasting leather logo patch is prominently displayed on the buckle side of this 1.5" casual belt that is equally at home in the field or on the town. These one-piece belts are cut from across the breast of the Ostrich so the middle displays the traditional Ostrich hair follicle dimples and the ends are smooth Ostrich leather.

Sizing is easy: Measure your existing belt from the hole you use to the end of the buckle and order the closest even size between 34"-46".

courteney-ostrich-belt.jpg
courteney-ostrich-belts.jpg

$149 for the Ostrich belt

Have y"all started receiving stuff out of Zim yet? I guess my Courtney boots purchased at the DSC are still jammed up.

Buck Wild,

Airport opened up on June 19 and our shipment is scheduled to arrive in Chicago on July 8. I understand US F&G is backed up as well and last I heard they were only doing inspections one day per week. It is not over yet but expect to ship boots before Aug 1.

Jim

Thanks for the update- I shall consider this progress :LOL: I know this was totally out of your control!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Walkerph

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you