Osama Bin Laden Is Still Alive & Making Plans For The U.S To Terrorise South Africa

Very interesting article . . . I also heard Elvis is alive and well.

I just booked them on a 2 on 1 safari....:A Camping::A Clapping:

Emirates has better customer relations and rifle policy.

:E No:...i have a sneaking suspicion that Air Americas firearms policy was probably the best on any "airline" when it operated....:E Big Grin:

If they will carry a GE mini-gun.........:sneaky:

I saw Lord Lucan riding Shergar through the fields behind my house the other day! :E Excited:

I saw Lord Lucan riding Shergar through the fields behind my house the other day! :E Excited:

Word in the colonies is that:

After the insurance money was collected, Shergar was painted and stuffed. He is now giving free rides to children at the Aga Khan hospital in Nairobi.:sneaky:

upload_2016-6-22_16-15-55.png

Lucan snuck away to Kenya to join the Happy Valley set, only to find out he was a couple of decades late. Now he just hangs out with the guys.:E Shocked:

0001men_old.jpg

now i bet you lost most people on here with that one.....:E Big Grin:

Did I make a valiant effort?:)

Yes good effort chap

eeeewwwww....Eye bleach!!!!!!!! If you believe that you will believe the US dug a tunnel under lake Kariba and is draining it!

eeeewwwww....Eye bleach!!!!!!!! If you believe that you will believe the US dug a tunnel under lake Kariba and is draining it!

My yard is looking nice and green from all the free watering.:D So far no hippos or crocs have stopped up the pump.(y)

Attachments

• AC-47 Puff the Magic Dragon7.jpg
    AC-47 Puff the Magic Dragon7.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 217
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois