Osama Bin Laden Is Still Alive & Making Plans For The U.S To Terrorise South Africa

Very interesting article . . . I also heard Elvis is alive and well.

I just booked them on a 2 on 1 safari....:A Camping::A Clapping:

Emirates has better customer relations and rifle policy.

:E No:...i have a sneaking suspicion that Air Americas firearms policy was probably the best on any "airline" when it operated....:E Big Grin:

If they will carry a GE mini-gun.........:sneaky:

I saw Lord Lucan riding Shergar through the fields behind my house the other day! :E Excited:

I saw Lord Lucan riding Shergar through the fields behind my house the other day! :E Excited:

Word in the colonies is that:

After the insurance money was collected, Shergar was painted and stuffed. He is now giving free rides to children at the Aga Khan hospital in Nairobi.:sneaky:

upload_2016-6-22_16-15-55.png

Lucan snuck away to Kenya to join the Happy Valley set, only to find out he was a couple of decades late. Now he just hangs out with the guys.:E Shocked:

0001men_old.jpg

now i bet you lost most people on here with that one.....:E Big Grin:

Did I make a valiant effort?:)

Yes good effort chap

eeeewwwww....Eye bleach!!!!!!!! If you believe that you will believe the US dug a tunnel under lake Kariba and is draining it!

eeeewwwww....Eye bleach!!!!!!!! If you believe that you will believe the US dug a tunnel under lake Kariba and is draining it!

My yard is looking nice and green from all the free watering.:D So far no hippos or crocs have stopped up the pump.(y)

Attachments

• AC-47 Puff the Magic Dragon7.jpg
    AC-47 Puff the Magic Dragon7.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 216
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SavannahDo

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg