AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
C060FF9B-0AFC-4E21-AEB2-506711479ABD.jpeg
841AF4AE-9EFB-422F-BC7C-5A05EC61EBF5.jpeg
went to @NW James farm for opening day dove season here in maryland with his bro and @Cigar and a other buddy. Cut sunflower field and a mojo doves and We bag 69 before a big thunder storm rolled in and called it a day. Heres my bag of 13 best day shootin ive had at doves. Avg 1 bird for every 3.5 shots im happy with that! Turned around and made jalapeño wrapped bacon poppers today for the ravens game! They were on point as well as the ravens routing the dolphins!

Congrats on the bag limit! Now I'm hungry!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 304711 View attachment 304710 went to @NW James farm for opening day dove season here in maryland with his bro and @Cigar and a other buddy. Cut sunflower field and a mojo doves and We bag 69 before a big thunder storm rolled in and called it a day. Heres my bag of 13 best day shootin ive had at doves. Avg 1 bird for every 3.5 shots im happy with that! Turned around and made jalapeño wrapped bacon poppers today for the ravens game! They were on point as well as the ravens routing the dolphins!

Those bacon poppers look good. How do you make them?

I'm thinking..
Add those to some fried stuff mushrooms, fried dove, buffalo chicken wings, baked stuff potatoes, Doritos and salsa, couple of large extra pepperoni pizzas, plenty of ice cold Coors light. Ready for Monday night, Thursday night, College football Saturday or Sunday football party.

Well i did make the buffalo chicken wings and i fried up some dove nuggets so i aint to far off! Plus plenty of beer, blue moon honey wheat was on menu today!

I roasted the jalapeños on grill till they were “blackened” then tossed on a closed container for 10/15mins to steam, pulled them out took the skin off and sliced them in half long ways laid a slice of bacon out rolled them up with cream cheese and a dove breast stuck with a tooth pick tossed on grill at bout 350° and cooked till bacon was crispy turning multiple times. Didnt take long.

Thanks.
I only shot 2 doves opening day. As soon as I can I'm going to go after some more doves.

Hey @RBurg44. just saw you posted this. Glad you had fun. It was about time you proved you can shot something smaller than geese or deer.
My wife does a slight variation on the doves, with a slice of raw jalapeño in the middle, and either the cream cheese or or a piece of cheddar with it, of course wrapped with bacon.
We’ll be snacking on some this Sunday as the Ravens play again.

Hey @RBurg44. just saw you posted this. Glad you had fun. It was about time you proved you can shot something smaller than geese or deer.
My wife does a slight variation on the doves, with a slice of raw jalapeño in the middle, and either the cream cheese or or a piece of cheddar with it, of course wrapped with bacon.
We’ll be snacking on some this Sunday as the Ravens play again.

Hahahahaha yea i hear ya! Now lets see if you can shot a big buck this year! I know you can hit plenty of doe!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross