One week countdown

KHohertz

AH member
Reaction score
Starting final preparation and packing for my trip to Zimbabwe next Saturday. Flying out of Dallas. Will be taking my girlfriend along as well. She has never been to Africa and is really excited. Will be hunting with CM Safaris for bull elephant in the Dande area at the Karunga camp with Myles McCallum. I am taking my 450-400 double with me on it's first hunt. Will post a detailed report when we get back.

Have a great hunt!

Best of luck, looking forward to the report!

Have a great hunt. I spent 16 days in that camp last year and had a great hunt. I brought some trail cameras along with me and they proved very valuable with the limited water that was remaining.

Best of luck, Post some pictures.

Tomorrow afternoon is the day we depart from Dallas. Will overnight at Amanzi on the 19th if anyone else will be there. Will try to update as the hunt progresses. Thanks everyone for the good wishes

Have a great time, look forward to your report.

Have a wonderful time @KHohertz it is a great time of the year in the valley. Please tell us about your 450/400 double.

It's an Aaron Little from Texas. Was built on a Simson frame. Second one he has built for me. First was a 450 NE. Using DGS from Extreme Ammo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArtLuse26

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you