Louw

AH member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Member of
Namibia Professional Hunters Assosoiation
Hunted
Namiba and Botswana
Total Package: US$ 42000.00(14 Days) or US$ 53000.00(20 Days)
For 2014 Only

Includes:
1 x Elephant Trophy, accommodation, all meals, all non alcoholic drinks, field prep of trophies, transport of trophies to local Taxidermy, PH Tracker, skinner, Hunting Vehicle, Licenses, Transport to and from and on hunting area to Windhoek International airport.
Excludes:
All alcoholic drinks, all flights and other tour and safaris, trophy prep at taxidermy and shipping costs.

Other trophies Available on area:All prices in US$
Eland:...........................1800.00
Kudu:............................1200.00
Oryx:..............................950.00
Red Hartebeest:................950.00
Burchells Zebra:...............1200.00
Black Faced Impala:..........1800.00
Spotted Hyena:................1500.00
Steenbok:........................350.00
Duiker:.............................350.00
Warthog:..........................450.00
Giraffe:...........................2200.00

Louw, what area is the hunt taking place in?

I'll ask before someone else does. Trophy expectation?

Do, you have any pictures of past trophies you can share?

Thanks

Brickburn, yes, sorry about this, I see I do have left out some information and therefore a warning has been posted as well, but I will change this as soon as I figure out how.
Back to your question: This is a fairly new Community Conservancy based concession, it Lies 45 Miles direct line North west of Etosha National Park, starts at the main road junction cross for Kamanjab to the South, Ruacana to the Norh, Opuwo to the West and Oshakati to the east. It is in Owamboland, Namibia. The name of the conservancy is Uukwaluudi. You will find it on the web with lots of info regarding the reason for this area being open for hunting. In short, one of the Owambo Kings from this area wanted to get some game back into this area(his vision), and alsotogether with WWF and Wildlife and Tourism relocated cam back into this area. We also have 8 Black rhino here(NOT FOR HUNTING). The total size of the area is 90 000ha(222392.45Acres). We only Started with this area this year, I do not heve any pictures yet for this propperty, but elephant size for trophy will/should be between 30 to 50 Pounds.

I hope this gives you some more info. Regards, Louw van Zyl, PH and outfitter Namibia, Track a Trail Safaris

Elephant hunt in Namibia, 2014. updated/editet

New updated for the elephant hunt in Namibia:
Total Package: US$ 42000.00(14 Days) or US$ 53000.00(20 Days)
For 2014 Only
Track A Trail Safaris, Louw van Zyl, to be hunted 45 miles North West(direct line) of Etosha National Park in Owambo Land. This is a Community based conservancy(Uukwaluudi Conservancy) that we have the rights to hunt on till 2018 with first option to renew again etc. Total area size is 90 000ha(222393 acres)
Trophy size should be between 30 to 50 pounds
Includes:
1 x Elephant Trophy, accommodation, all meals, all non alcoholic drinks, field prep of trophies, transport of trophies to local Taxidermy, PH Tracker, skinner, Hunting Vehicle, Licenses, Transport to and from and on hunting area to Windhoek International airport.
Excludes:
All alcoholic drinks, all flights and other tour and safaris, trophy prep at taxidermy and shipping costs.

Other trophies Available on area:All prices in US$
One on One hunt per person per day: 475.00
two on One hunt per person per day: 375.00
Observer/non hunter:......................275.00

Eland:...........................1800.00
Kudu:............................1200.00
Oryx:..............................950.00
Red Hartebeest:................950.00
Burchells Zebra:...............1200.00
Black Faced Impala:..........1800.00(Currently not allowed into the US!)
Spotted Hyena:................1500.00
Steenbok:........................350.00
Duiker:.............................350.00
Warthog:..........................450.00
Giraffe:...........................2200.00

Thanks
Louw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marplot

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois