Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
SOUTH AFRICA, BOTSWANA, NAMIBIA, ZIMBABWE, MOZAMBIQUE, ENGLAND, U.S.A
TMS is offering one combo package for this year.

10 days @ 500$
Sable 3500$
Crocodile 3000$

Rifle permit 250$ Hunting permit 250$

Expected size of Rooseveldt sable 40 inches. Crocodile 13 plus foot.

Excluded: Dipping and shipping costs, any hotel before and after hunt.Tips. All flights.
crocodile.jpg

INCLUDED:

-pick up and drop off at airport
-accomodation
-all meals
-beverages
-laundry
-trackers and skinners
-services of PH
-all land transport

I was wondering if this hunt package might be available at a latter date. This is just what i'm looking for. I sent you an email a couple of days ago about something similar. I would like to discuss this with you Simon.

Great hunt at a great price.... Still wanting to come visit you in Moz, you're not making my life any easier.

Great offer Simon!
Cheers,
Cody

That's a hellava package Simon at a very reasonable price. Wow!

Oh man Simon! Could you do this for 2018? Moz is on my bucket list along with croc and sable. This sounds great! Where would it be?
Thanks

Wow, dont know how I missed this when it was posted, but yeah nice deal!

@Richard Maggart, I have replied to you via email. Thanks for the interest.

If you could offer something like this in 2018, could other game be added?

@K-man, still sitting with leopard tag... It will be our last hunt with hounds. We pretty sure the use of hounds will be banned end of the year.

@Ridgewalker, if we get our normal quota for 2018, the combo will still be available. If government increases license fee, the price may go up. The hunt would take place on my area in Niassa.

@reedy0312, you would be able to add other species.... Kudu, Livingston eland, bushpig, warthog, reedbuck, "Leopard", baboon and some of the smaller species.

@gizmo, thanks, is a great deal.

@Ridgewalker, if we get our normal quota for 2018, the combo will still be available. If government increases license fee, the price may go up. The hunt would take place on my area in Niassa.
Niassa is suppose to be a great area! This hunt with a Livingston eland tacked on would be awesome! Oh yeah...sable, croc and Livingston eland...excellent trifecta!

This is a very cool combination, hope you do well with it!

@Ridgewalker, Niassa is a remote area, with some spectacular scenery and hunting.

How would the travel logistics work to get there?

There two options of getting to camp, fly on LAM JHB to Maputo, spend night in Maputo, early morning Maputo to Lichinga, then rough 7 hour drive to camp. Return is same day, Lichinga to JHB. Roughly 500$ for those flights, 150$ hotel in Maputo.

Fly JHB to Nampula on SAA, charter from Nampula to Cuamba, 1.5 hour drive to camp. Charter 3800$ for return flights. The nice thing about the charter is you in camp the same day and SAA is a much more reliable airline.

What a special, any Buff up that side?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you