Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, South Africa
Ladies and Gents - ONLY 1 PACKAGE OFFERED

The following package will hunt will be conducted from 1-2 farms, but the hunter will be stationed on 1 only. Travel time between farms (35min).

9 days, 8 nights, 1 day visiting Pilanesberg National Park (Big 5), 1 observer included 5 trophy fees for:

Kudu / Eland / Waterbuck
Red Hartebeest / Gemsbuck
Blue / Black Wildebeest
Zebra
Giraffe

Price: US 10 950 1x1

Area: North West and/or boundary of Limpopo Provinces
Ranch size: 500ha - 1400ha
High Fenced: Yes
PH: Myself
PH no: 2012/08 & CPM-302-00106
Outfitter: Myself
Outfitter no: 2012/019

Included:

Airport transfer - pickup and return to local airport
Ground transportation,
Lodging, meals and drinks (Soft drinks, bottled water, local table wine and beer),
Laundry (Except Sundays),
Transportation of trophies to the taxidermy,
Hunting licences,
Skinning / salting of trophies,
Services of tracker / skinner and licensed Professional Hunter,
Government tax, 14% VAT.

Not included:

Airfare,
Dip & Pack,
Shipment of trophies,
Taxidermy costs,
Gratuity (Clients own discretion),
Air charters,
Hotel accommodation before and after the safari, items of a personal nature,

Hey Bushwack to be the best deal ever t would be free, haha but its still real good hope alot of hunters jump on this one.

I will include and EXTRA x 3 Cull animals of your choice:

Impala
Blesbuck
Warthog

Mr, Kilowatt

Would consider substituting the last two animals you have listed??

I gotta tell everyone, I have a shoulder mount giraffe on my wall and it, by far, gets the most comments and stares of most all the thirty plus trophies I'm displaying.

Ladies and Gents - ONLY 1 PACKAGE OFFERED

The following package will hunt will be conducted from 1-2 farms, but the hunter will be stationed on 1 only. Travel time between farms (35min).

9 days, 8 nights, 1 day visiting Pilanesberg National Park (Big 5), 1 observer included 5 trophy fees for:

Kudu / Eland / Waterbuck
Red Hartebeest / Gemsbuck
Blue / Black Wildebeest
Zebra
Giraffe

Patrick, I just looked at the offer and wanted to make sure I understood it correctly.

It is hunters choice of any 5 off this list?

yes,

Choose between species line 1-3, 4 & 5 is mandatory to the package.

And here is only 1 of them left. Have a look at the offer...extra 3 cull animals included in this package...

Great deal Bushwack, if I wasn't already booked for August I'd jump on this!

So zebra and giraffe must be two of the five animals and you can choose the remaining three from Kudu / Eland / Waterbuck / Red Hartebeest / Gemsbuck / Blue Wildebeest / Black Wildebeest? Is that what you are saying?

As for the days, how many days on the property (including arrival and departure days)?

You have to pick a bwb or bw ,

Couple of quick questions - Do you have any dates available early September? What fees to expect for dip/pack, any other taxes or fees, what cull animals do you have available, anything else to add? Sounds like a great deal!

Sorry - just caught the post about the cull animals! is a .300 win mag good for all the species except the giraffe?

Sorry - just caught the post about the cull animals! is a .300 win mag good for all the species except the giraffe?

Pushing a well constructed 200gr bullet, no problem. I killed a bull eland about a month ago using my .300WM. My son killed one with his .308 pushing a 165gr bullet. I don't recommend the latter, but I think it shows you're not at under gunned with the .300WM.

So zebra and giraffe must be two of the five animals and you can choose the remaining three from Kudu / Eland / Waterbuck / Red Hartebeest / Gemsbuck / Blue Wildebeest / Black Wildebeest? Is that what you are saying?

As for the days, how many days on the property (including arrival and departure days)?

yes, pick one from line item 1-3, item 4 and 5 will be Zebra and Giraffe. 9 days, 8 nights (6 days hunting, 1 day in Big 5 Reserve, 1 day arrival, 1 day departing)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg