Once in a Lifetime Chance for a Huge Cape Buffalo

Mine actually said hurry go for it once she got my text but you're right maybe she already knew haha
LOL by the time our wifes said go for it they new it was to late as well.

:A Ignore:That is still not helping me getting over not doing the hunt. John:A Ignore:

@ActionBob the hunt turned out well the client took a 47" buffalo on day 3. Unfortunately he is the CEO of a large multinational company and he will not let me post any pics of the buff.

It wasnt a bloke called mr Obama by any chance ??
Sneeky bugger !

It wasnt a bloke called mr Obama by any chance ??
Sneeky bugger !
If it was, he must have killed it with a golf club....

What's happened with this special hunt?????

Thanks for the info guys...

Sorry guys, the client wont even send me a pic at all. I told him, we would crop him out but he refuses. sorry.

Make perfect sense for him to worry but isn't it sad that he needs to worry? This worlds messed up when someone cant be proud of their LEGAL hunt because some a$$holes will picket their company and call for his resignation...

Make perfect sense for him to worry but isn't it sad that he needs to worry? This worlds messed up when someone cant be proud of their LEGAL hunt because some a$$holes will picket their company and call for his resignation...

It's sad when important people can't be proud of their trophies.:D

th

Attachments

• th-3.jpeg
    th-3.jpeg
    16.2 KB · Views: 79
Poor Steve... Made perfect shot and got crucified for it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg