On last day in office Obama bans lead bullets and sinkers on Fed land

Odd that a guy who considers guns and hunting lowest tier has been to Africa and spends time on a hunting site.o_Oo_O:sneaky::whistle:

Sestoppleman,
Some folks say it's very likely that denial is the most common human emotion.

Curtism1234,
I for one am glad that you're here, because I always enjoy learning how people with different ideas than my own perceive things.
Incidentally, along with your post on "Just some of the things that are important to me", I am in total agreement with you, as those exact things are very important to me as well.
My perception of who (me) is responsible for me having them is perhaps different than yours (Government?) but, such is a large part of what makes the two main USA political parties opposed.

Last edited:
15822709_10157991647125551_1716191058545333511_n.jpg

Brent in Arizona

You have to be kidding, you people down south are going to be paying the 20% more for every thing you buy so you can pay for the WALL.
I have a bucket list and one of the things on that list is the Great Wall of China!! Not the Great Wall of Trump!!
I hope you enjoy this but for all of us farther north that will not have all our product prices go up by 20%!!!
Why don't you get into this conversation without the I think my guy won?
See what happens???

Brent in Arizona

You have to be kidding, you people down south are going to be paying the 20% more for every thing you buy so you can pay for the WALL.
I have a bucket list and one of the things on that list is the Great Wall of China!! Not the Great Wall of Trump!!
I hope you enjoy this but for all of us farther north that will not have all our product prices go up by 20%!!!
See what happens???
r

Dont freak out. Trump is playing poker with Mexico. We have the upper hand.

Come down here and live on the border and see what its like. It is much more serious than the possibilty of paying 20% more for avacados and tequila.

Get a grip.

And Mexico is laughing at the US at this time!!
Trump thinks he can say do this and they will but this isn't TRUMP College!
Sorry but the farther north you live on this one the better off you are

Brent in Arizona

See what happens???

If Donny's WALL goes over-budget, I bet millions of us would happily chip in with donations to finish the project.
We should have built it back in the 1950's.

And Mexico is laughing at the US at this time!!
Trump thinks he can say do this and they will but this isn't TRUMP College!
Sorry but the farther north you live on this one the better off you are

Based on your hypocrisy, I will make the assumption that you are a Democrat?

You want to visit a wall in China that was meant to keep out invaders, but you don't want to see a wall on our border to keep out invaders.?

Let that sink in for awhile!

I wish I lived in Alaska and got all the perks of being there. My kids getting free college in state Etc.
Based on your hypocrisy, I will make the assumption that you are a Democrat?

You want to visit a wall in China that was meant to keep out invaders, but you don't want to see a wall on our border to keep out invaders.?

Let that sink in for awhile!

I am part of the southern 48 states!

Sorry should have been!
If Donny's WALL goes over-budget, I bet millions of us would happily chip in with donations to finish the project.

I hope your numbers are good because this looks like about a $15,000 a person and if you are wrong it could be $150 thousand each people as people start to think he has a problem.

Senate leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky, said Congress will follow through on Trump's border wall order, and McConnell estimated it will cost $15 billion at most — he cited a range of $12 billion to $15 billion.1 day ago

Fortunately Dan Ashe is gone. Hopefully he is replaced with someone who will lift the ridiculous import bans.

Trump can undo many of the catastrophes of the last 8 years, but it will take awhile.

I am sorry but last time I checked this thread started in the mid 1980's and was put in law in 1991. That was all Republican President work!

r

Dont freak out. Trump is playing poker with Mexico. We have the upper hand.

Come down here and live on the border and see what its like. It is much more serious than the possibilty of paying 20% more for avacados and tequila.

Get a grip.
Don't forget vehicle parts to manufacture vehicles in the US, and no doubt Mexico shutting down the export of Heavily subsidized corn to Mexico (yep, "free enterprise") among many other repercussions to the American people...

The 1991 ban was for lead shot in waterfowl hunting. Keeping toxic lead out of the waterways is a good thing.

Wow,, as our new president might say, "Nice!" Not one to stand with your fellow shooters are you?
I totally disagree with you. I think he would say "Sad." Seriously, if you had bothered to read and consider what I said in my original comment, you would see I only took issue with the idea this was a considered attack on hunters. I would be happy to support an effort to repeal this bill.

Just some of the things that are important to me:
A stable job where you can work safely and get paid a fair wage for hours worked
Quality and affordable health care
Quality and affordable schools
A sustainable retirement

To me (and I'm not looking to debate because that's just one huge rabbit hole), it's the democratic and the other left US political parties that 1) cares more about the success of all members of our society and 2) offers policy positions I agree with. Now of course there's things I disagree with, but I invoke Reagan's 80% rule.

:P Elmer Fudd:and :P Cowboy:are some of my hobbies that I'm able to do because I enjoy it and can afford it because what's listed above puts me in a good place. If laws change that alter those hobbies, then I'll go :P Fisherman: and :A Camping: . While I would be :A Banana Sad:, it's no biggie because what's most important is the overall economic stability of my family and country.
Nicely said.

The 1991 ban was for lead shot in waterfowl hunting. Keeping toxic lead out of the waterways is a good thing.
Yes!!
This thread is about LEAD.
Not President Obama.
It is about Dan Ashe and the use of lead rifle and pistol ammunition.
Do you think at a small percent, one shell for every ten shot from a shot gun?
But it started in 1991 with your PEOPLE passing a law about lead shot in bird hunting!
So let's work on either getting this changed so it isn't going to cost us more for each bullet we shoot or stopping it all together.
How about pushing it against DAN!

Here is a small sample of what illegal aliens leave behind in the Arizona desert. Sportsmans groups do volunteer work to help clean it up. Multiply these locations by a thousand miles of unwalled border.

AZtrash4-thumbnail-e1427831781720.jpg

111.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElvisHertz

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!